11 -elder; worries

"Y/N," an elder asked sternly. "Would you care to tell us the real reason why you haven't been taking missions yourself, or will you be like your dear husband?"

"I regret to inform you that it is your latter option," you answered sincerely. While your husband disrespected and threatened the elderly quite a lot, you were somewhat a contrast. You were completely fine with Gojou plotting against the jujutsu elders but you'd been raised to respect them, and it was practically embedded into you. You were personally compliant to them, but that didn't mean you really respected them. You just did most things they told you to, as long it didn't go against what you stood for.

Telling them you had a child? A heir to both Gojou and Kamo families? No way.

"Would you still like me to give you an excuse?" You asked, your polite tone and speech definitely angering the elders.

"Of course not!" Obviously you'd gotten under their skin. "Will you be giving an excuse for this mission as well?"

"Not at all," you answered. "1st grade like always, correct?"

"No. Special grade. But you can handle it, of course?" Wow, they were sassing you back. The elders were quite petty.

You sighed, looking at the ground to hide your growing smirk. "Of course."

"Nope." You sighed. "Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope." Gojou stood up, and was pacing across the room in long strides.

"Come on," you stood up, but Gojou quickly glared at you. He didn't have his blindfold on, so he was quite menacing. It was like he was hypnotizing you when you sat down again. But you still tried to reason with him. "Satoru, I've taken special grades before."

"I know that, you think I don't know that?" He snapped. God, his eyes were beautiful. When you kept staring into his eyes, he faltered slightly. "I just don't want to see you hurt again."

"Again?" You repeated.

Gojou leaned his head against the wall, his head tilted upwards. "Seeing you.. You've been in so much pain for the past few months and I don't want you to get hurt. Again. Just, the thought of me not being there when you and Fushiguro confronted Sukuna. I really gotta properly thank him for making you throw up, as funny as it sounds. Thinking if he didn't make you go away, you would've fought Sukuna, and he might've hurt you really bad or- or"-

He was shaking, and as he slid down the wall he was leaning against, you walked over to him. Once he was on the ground, his head was in his knees, and he was shaking, small hiccups leaving his lips. "Hey," you said softly as you put a hand to his hair, playing with his white hair. "I'm right here. And I will be here, always."

He looked up at you, snot and tears running down his face. "But, what if"-

"Trust me. Do you trust me?" He was still shaking but he nodded slightly. Your hand slid down to his cheek. "Then, I'll always be here ok? As long as you believe me, no way I'm letting myself let go."

Gojou wiped at his tear stained cheek, the one you weren't holding. He chuckled softly, it was almost inaudible. "You would never be able to let go cause my hold on you would be too tight."

"Satoru?" He nodded. "I love you."

He leaned forwards and connected his lips with yours. "Why am I even allowed to have someone as perfect as you?"

You tilted your head. "I wonder about that everyday."