Ch:1 Pt:2 The Strongest Bloodline

"Izuku!" Shouted Shosuke as he raced down to try and save him.

Everyone could see what was happening, and even some new time heroes saw what was happening. The heroes didn't have a quirk suited for the situation, and so they tried to cushion the fall, but before they could get over there, it was too late.

~~~~~In Midoriya's mind~~~~~

"Hey kid." A mysterious voice said.

"Where am I?" Midoriya asked.

"WE, are in you're mind. You just fell from a great height, and if it weren't for our shared bloodline, you would be dead." He said.

"Bloodline?" Midoriya asked confused.

"We come from a bloodline of great warriors and super humans. After some time, something called a "Quirk" was introduced into humanity. One of my descendants used this power to assist in the defeating of people who used their quirks for bad. Once the son of the descendant started showing signs of this power, he hid it so that he wouldn't be targeted because of his power." The man said.

"What happened then?" Midoriya asked.

"Well, he lost connection to his power. And after sometime, this power was purged from the bloodline using science. They thought this power was gone for good, but nothing can suppress someones bloodline. And for some reason, that fall that you took reactivated it." He said.

"But, why me?" Midoriya asked.

"It could be because you are the first of our generations bloodline to be quirkless. You don't have a fake power to block real power." The man said.

"Fake power?" Midoriya said.

"Yes. Quirks are weak in comparison to our shared power. Nothing can stop our power, and nothing can stop us. This power was stopped temporarily because the one who used this power got rid of it willingly." He said.

"So, were the only one who has strength like this." Midoriya said.

"Well, there were two people in my time line who had power that could rival ours. One was my mortal enemy, and the other was my good friend who I trusted with my life. He had a great power called phoenix, the strongest flames in existence when concentrated. It took him some time to learn to activate them willingly, but even then they weren't as powerful." The man said.

"I see." Midoriya said.

"Now, you need time to rest, when you wake up, you will be given great power." The man said.

"Wait, before I go, I need to asked you something. Who are you?" Midoriya asked.

"I'm just a guy who's a hero for fun. But you can call me, Saitama." Saitama said.

"Saitama." Midoriya repeated.

"Now, go. And take you're place as the greatest hero in the known universe." Saitama said.

~~~~~Back to reality~~~~~

"No!" Shosuke cried.

"Izuku! Please don't die on me! Call an ambulance!" He shouted.

Moments later, the people could see an ambulance rushing to the accident. They quickly but safely put Midoriya on a stretcher and put him in the van, and Shosuke never left his side through out the entire event.