Ch:1 Pt:18 The Beasts Forest

"Everyone! Please enter the bus in an orderly fashion please! No pushing!" Kids instructed.

"Man, this is gonna be so fun, I can't wait!" Shosuke said as he got on the bus.

"I know right? We're gonna toast marshmallows, tells scary stories, explore the woods and extend the uses of our quirks!" Mina replied in a similar excited tone.

~~~~~T.S The Forest~~~~~

"Why did we stop sir?" Iida asked.

"Everyone get out. We're here." Aizawa said.

"Where exactly is here? We're still on the side of the road." Shosuke said as he stepped off the bus.

"There's some people that you need to meet. They will be helping you throughout the week with your quirks." Aizawa said.

"Who?" Izuku asked.

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!" A woman shouted.

"Stingingly cute and catlike!" Shouted another woman.

"Wild, Wild . . . Pussycats!" They both shouted at the same time.

 Pussycats!"  They both shouted at the same time

"I'm Pixie-Bob!" Said the blonde.

"And i'm Mandalay!" Said the dark haired one.

"Oh yeah, aren't you guys a veteran group of four?" Izuku asked.

"Huh?" They both asked.

"Yeah, this is your twelfth year of service, isn't it?" He asked.

As soon as he said that, Pixie-Bob grabbed his face and began to shout.

"I'm 18 at heart!" She shouted.

"I'm 18 . . ." She started.

"At heart." Izuku said prying her hand off his face.

"She seems desperate." Kirishima and Kaminari both said.

After the introduction, the students were sent into the forest, and had to fight off the beasts that Pixie-Bob made and to get to camp before noon. 8 hours later, they all got to the camp. Everyone was tired, except for Izuku, who seemed energetic.

"Who else but Izuku but to feel energetic." Shosuke said as he fell to the ground.

"Well done kittens! Now, get inside and clean up! As for you five, you did incredible! I'll groom these kitties myself!" Pixie-Bob shouted as she ran towards Shoto, Katsuki, Izuku, Iida and Shosuke.

"Has she always been acting like this?" Aizawa asked.

"She's going through some mating phase." Mandalay said as she looked at Pixie-Bob.