Ch: 2 Pt: 17 Asea

'5, 4, 3, 2, 1!'  Izuku counted down to throw another punch.

Once the punch was thrown, another smaller crack was made, giving him enough space to enter the next dimension, the Dark Universe, which would lead him to Third Space.  When he jumped through, he expected to see a bunch of destroyed planets, which he was mostly right.  There were a lot of destroyed planets.  But there were a lot more whole planets.  The thing about these planets, are that they are covered in complete darkness and shadows.  This obviously creeped him out, seeing nothing but darkness around him.  His attention was diverted when he saw something glowing in far out into the distance.  A door.  This door seemed to call him, multiple voices, different people, ages, genders, species.  He made his way over to it, and examined it.  He then decided to walk through it, hoping to end up in Third Space, but instead, he arrived some where else.

  He then decided to walk through it, hoping to end up in Third Space, but instead, he arrived some where else

"What is this place?"  Izuku asked, looking around.

He stopped and looked at the tree, and saw that it was the same tree as the carving in the vault.  He looked at it with an impressed look, until he heard someone behind him.

"I have been wondering when you would show yourself."  The person said.

When Izuku turned around, he was met with a woman who dwarfed him in size.  He was surprised at first, but quickly calmed down and started feeling a sense of slight recognition.

  He was surprised at first, but quickly calmed down and started feeling a sense of slight recognition

 (I spent an entire day looking for a good picture) (Credit: Risel/Tate S - ArtStation)

"Ehh, hi."  Izuku said with a small wave, making her smile.

"My, you do look like him."  The woman said with a smile.

"Like who?"  Izuku asked, wondering who she was referring to.

"My one true love, Cloud."  She said with a smile, making Izuku realize who she was and why she looked familiar.

"You're my Grandmother!?"  Izuku shouted in surprise, making her laugh.

She kneeled down, shaking the room, and picked him up and placed him on her hand.

"Yes, I am your Grandmother, and I am so happy that despite the years between the times we lived, I got to see the hero you grew up to be."  She said, making Izuku smile.