Ch:1 Pt:43 Bird's of a Feather

"Where's Katake?  It's been 2 days now."  Aizawa said as he walked into the common room.

"He texted me this morning and told me he should be back this morning.  He didn't tell me when however, so there's no telling when-"  Izuku said.

"Guess who's back?  Back again?"  Shosuke sang as he walked into the dorms.

"Katake, why were you gone that long?"  Aizawa asked.

"Yeah, about that.  My sister wanted hang out since we only meet up once a week, if we do at all."  Shosuke said.

"Well, I guess that's ok.  Just give me a heads up next time.  Alright?"  Aizawa asked.

"Yes sir."  Shosuke said as he began to walk to the elevator.

"And one more thing, how did you get that cut on your cheek?"  Aizawa asked.

"I, may have gotten into a little accident last night.  But, I sorted everything out, and everything is A-Okay."  Shosuke said.

"Hmm, alright then.  Just be more careful, we wouldn't want anything bad happening to our students."  Aizawa said as he walked away.

And before we knew it, November was coming to an end.  Little did I know, I was in for a surprise, but it was a welcome one.

"Eri will be staying here at U.A."  Aizawa said.

Eri was sitting on the couch in the lounge room smiling while Nejire put ponytails in her hair.

"Really?  That's great!"  Izuku said as he and his friends rushed over.

"Hi Deku!"  Eri said with a smile.

"Hi Eri."  Izuku said as he returned the smile.

"She'll be staying here because she can't just stay at the hospital forever.  I've also seen that she is a lot more comfortable around you, Mirio, and Katake, so it's best to keep it that way."  Aizawa said.

~~~~~Later~~~~~

"So is that the only reason to why she's staying, or is there another reason?"  Izuku asked.

"Well, we found out that the source of her power is that horn on her head.  It's after getting bigger, meaning it's getting more powerful.  Which is the other reason to keep her here, in case it goes out of control again.  Which is why she'll be under the supervision of Mr. Aizawa."  Mirio explained.

"And hopefully, when she has more control over her quirk, she'll probably be able to bring Mirio's quirk back.  I know that quirk he got from you is pretty powerful, but if he had his original quirk, he'll be without a doubt the greatest hero."  Tamaki said.

"Hold on, you know about One For All as well?"  Izuku asked.

"Yeah, All Might told us.  He said the reasoning of telling us this, is because as his closest friends, we'd notice this strange power up."  Nejire said.

"Huh, I guess that makes sense."  Izuku said.

"Yes.  He decided it was for the best.  Now, I need you three third years to look over Eri for a moment, I have something to do."  Aizawa said.

"Mr. Aizawa, could I help look after her as well?"  Izuku asked.

"I understand that you want to get to know her more, but you have guests that you need to attend to."  Aizawa said as he walked off.