Ch: 2 Pt: 18 The Realm of Natogar

(A quick announcement. Some of you may be annoyed with this, other's maybe not, but I've created an entirely new character, which will be the actual love interest.  Yes he likes Shotara, but as we know, Katsumi and Shoto aren't exactly good, and if you've caught on, you'd know who she would choose over Izuku.  So if you don't like it, sort of sorry, this story became a mess the moment I thought of writing it)

"You've grown into quite a hero my boy."  Cloud said with a smile.

"And you havn't grown at all.  I know that you're immortal, but you look the same age as me."  Izuku noticed, to which Cloud chuckled.

"Heh, yeah.  This prison prevents me from using my powers, so it reverted me back to a time when I hadn't received my powers.  If I was out of here, I would look so much cooler and older."  Cloud said with a smile.

"I see.  I need your help.  And in turn, I will help you."  Izuku said, to which Cloud smiled.

"I will tell you where the Others are, and you will defeat the Gatekeepers and destroy Cozaos' remaining essence.  Once done, you will free me, and I will remove your quirk so that you shall be restored to your former power.  Am I correct?"  Cloud asked, surprising Izuku.

"Spot on.  How did you know?"  Izuku asked confused as to how he knew so much detail.

"I have my ways.  Let me see that empty key."  Cloud said, to which Izuku complied.

Cloud cut himself, and let some blood drop onto the key, connecting it to where the Others were.

"I thought this thing needed some elements from the place you want to set a key to."  Izuku said, being further surprised by Clouds actions.

"I'm the 12th user of this power.  Your needing to travel to an area that has the Others as it's literal foundation.  I AM an element to that place."  Cloud explained, making Izuku think.

"Am I an element to the place?  If that were the case I could have done this."  Izuku said, to which Cloud laughed.

"Not yet you're not.  That's a group vote that the Others need to make.  You'll get there eventually.  For now, I think you should take the other way."  Cloud said, to which Izuku smiled.

"I'll be right back for you."  Izuku said, bringing the crystal up to his mouth.

"I know you will my boy.  I know."  Cloud said, as Izuku disappeared.

Izuku was then teleported right in front of Asea, who was happy to see he was back safely.

"I was worried something might have happened to you while you were away.  Did you get the key?"  She asked, to which Izuku showed her the key.

"Perfect.  Now let's get you to the Others."  She said, placing the key into the map.

The map then zoomed out slightly, and went to a distant part of the map, away from the tree, much to Asea's surprise.

"That's odd.  It would seem that this world is not a part of the tree.  I'll need to research that.  Be careful out there sweety.  The universe can be a dangerous place."  She said, opening the gate.

"I will.  I'll see you soon, hopefully with Cloud free by your side."  He smiled, walking through the gate.

After what seemed like hours, Izuku face planted into the ground.  When he got up, he was met with a beautiful place, with what looked like perfect people inhabiting it.  He walked towards the biggest building he could find, where he assumed the Other's were.

  He walked towards the biggest building he could find, where he assumed the Other's were