Ch: 2 Pt: 16 The Outer-Verse Crystal

"W-Where am I?"  A Young Izuku asked, looking around.

He saw that he was in a small, old timey village.  There were Red, Orange and Yellow Cherry Blossom tree's, to Izuku's surprise.  He had never seen Blossoms of these colors.  He was quickly taken out of his thoughts, when he heard something move beside him.  When he looked over, he was met with Izumi, Shosuke and Aoyama.

'M-My quirk did that?'  Izuku asked, looking at the destruction caused to Shosuke.

"W-Where are we?"  Aoyama asked, already scared of their current situation.

"I-Izuku, are you ok?"  Izumi asked.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine.  What about Shosuke?  His smoke is gone.  I-Is he . . ."  Izuku asked, worrying about his brother.

"He's fine."  A voice said in front of him.

A Man in a Dark suit, with glowing eyes, and dark smoke to hide his identity appeared out of nowhere, surprising and scaring the children.

"W-Where are we?"  Izumi asked.

"Do not be alarmed.  You are currently safely residing in the Village of Fenikkusu.  I am happy to welcome you here."  The Man said.

"W-What are we doing here?"  Aoyama asked, trying to wake Shosuke up.

"I'm here to set you on a new life.  You all play a crucial part in how the future will turn out, whether that be good or bad.  Shosuke.  Wake up."  The Man said, causing Shosuke to wake up instantly.

His wounds began to heal, and his limbs began to grow back.

"W-What's happening?"  Shosuke asked, surprising the others.

"Shosuke, your voice!  It's back!"  Izumi cheered.

"But at a price that will soon be momentarily forgotten.  I don't have much time left, my energy is depleting faster than I had anticipated.  When the time comes, your futures will intertwine, changing the course of the Universe forever.  Until then, you memories must remain asleep.  Find each other once more, and do what must be done."  The Man said, snapping his fingers, putting the others, all but Izuku asleep.

A blue aura began to surround the minds of the children, with a much darker shade surround Izumi's, allowing The Man to know that she will be trouble.  He looked at the still awake Izuku, and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"B-Before you go.  W-Who are you?"  Izuku asked.

The smoke on the man began to disperse, showing a a young man with a friendly smile.