Ch:1 Pt:34 Overhaul's Over-rated

"Alright everyone.  You must be prepared.  The heroes will more than likely raid us today."  Chisaki said to his men.

"How would you know that?"  Izumi asked.

"Whenever we send someone out for a mission or a task, Nemoto here uses his quirk on them to see if our where about's have been compromised.  We sent someone out to get a few things from the shop, and it turns out the one hero who has been on our tail this whole time has found us because of him."  Chisaki answered.

"And who is this hero?"  Izumi asked.

//T. Skip//

"Nighteye!"  Shosuke shouted as he helped Mirio and Eri.

"S-sir!"  Mirio let out a small shout.

Nighteye had just been impaled by one of Chisaki's attack's, putting the young heroes in a state of shock.

"Finally.  Now, come here Eri!  Everyone here will die because of you!"  Chisaki shouted.

"Don't say that to her!"  Shosuke shouted as he ran towards him.

"And now he'll die because of- Agh!"  Chisaki shouted as Shosuke punched him in the stomach.

They began to throw attacks at each other, but Shosuke was that one winning because of his quick reflexes and fighting experience.  Chisaki was being dangerously overwhelmed by his strength, and couldn't do much about it.

'What's with these kids!?  Why are they so powerful?!'  Chisaki shouted in his head.

Shosuke activated his fire to the max that he could without going unconscious, which was about 15%.  He got even faster and stronger, making it even harder for Chisaki to get a hit on him.  Chisaki saw the opportunity to attack Shosuke's arm, and took it.  He quickly scratched Shosuke's arm using his quirk, causing his arm to explode.

"AGHH!"  Shosuke shouted.

Before Chisaki could do anything else, Shosuke had attacked him again, seemingly getting more and more powerful.

"H-How are you still fighting!?"  Chisaki shouted as he sent out spikes towards Shosuke, who dodged and continued his attack.

"Because we came here with the intentions of saving Eri!  And that's what we're gonna do!"  Shosuke shouted, trying his best to keep his smile on, but also showing that he is dead serious, and that he might even kill Chisaki if he's pushed.

'Meaning, as much as I hate to admit it . . .'  Chisaki said in a calm voice in his head as he thrown into a near by wall.

'I only have one chance of getting out of here alive.' 

Shosuke flew towards him and picked him up and threw him to the ground.

'Hopefully I can recreate those bullets using the ones we have already, because . . .'

"Kill them!!!  Kill Eri and Lemillion!!!"  Chisaki shouted.

"W-what!?  But how are we going to continue the bullets!?"  Nemoto shouted.

"We'll find a way!  Now do it!"  Chisaki shouted.

Nemoto pointed his gun towards the Mirio and Eri, and fired 5 shots towards them.

"p-please.  wake up."  Eri said to an unconscious with tears going down her face as the bullets made their way to them.

Shosuke flew as fast as he could to them.  He pushed himself to move faster than a speeding bullet.  And then, the bullets had hit them.  Or so Nemoto and Chisaki thought.  Just then, the ceiling above them had caved in, and from it fell the heroes and the villains.  The villains were unconscious, but the heroes were awake, meaning they won.