Ch:1 Pt:28 Izuku Midoriya

[Also, a little heads up before the chapter starts. It won't be for another while, but I'm gonna get Izuku and Shosuke doing separate performances during the school festival arc. I've already got a song for Izuku, but if you have any recommendations for Shosuke to sing or even a short comedy clip from a special, put it in a comment and I'll check it out. Please keep it clean and family friendly, as you may have noticed, that's an ongoing thing with this story. Now, lets watch an overpowered teenager beat up a whale in a suit coat while his friend cheers him on.]

"Did you hear that?" Izuku asked Shosuke.

"Izuku, you need to remember you have enhanced hearing, so you gotta be a bit more descriptive." Shosuke said.

"Look, over there." Izuku said as he pointed over to the opening door.

"Is that . . .?" Shosuke asked.

"Killer Whale Hero: Gang Orca. Current number 10 hero." Izuku finished.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I was going to say." Shosuke lied, forgetting that Izuku is the smartest person he had ever met.

"So, how do you want to deal with this? You want me to take him on, or do you want to do it?" Izuku asked.

"I think that job is already being taken care of." Shosuke said pointing over to a few people taking on the sidekicks, as some of the others took on Gang Orca. Some of those students being Shoto and Inasa Yoarashi from Shiketsu High.

"Oh, well then, lets get the rest of these civilians to the safe zone." Izuku said as he flew off.

"You got it!" Shosuke said as he flew off in the opposite direction to find some more civilians.

After what seemed to be 15 minutes, Izuku got bored of doing the saving. He knew he was going to do good with his scores because so far everyone was impressed at his work. So he decided to meet back up with Shosuke and see what he was up to.

"Shosuke." Izuku said as he walked over to him.

"Oh, hey Izuku. What's up?" Shosuke asked.

"Nothing much. Do you think they need out help dealing with Gang Orca?" Izuku asked.

"Hmm. Probably not. They are pretty strong by themselves, but if there working together, I'd safely say that it would be very hard to defeat them." Shosuke said.

When they looked over to them, they saw it was the exact opposite. The two were arguing about how there cancelling out each others attacks.

"You know what? I think you should actually go and help." Shosuke said.

"Good idea." Izuku said as he walked over.

Aizawa was watching in the stands, and saw that Izuku was heading over to help them.

"Well, this will be over quickly." Aizawa said.

"You got a lot of faith in that "One Punch" kid Eraser." Miss Joke said.

"Well, he is the strongest person to ever enter into U.A." Aizawa said.

"No, what about All Might?" She asked.

"He took him out with a single punch as well." Aizawa said.

"Y-your joking." She said.

"Do I look like the kind of person to make jokes?" Aizawa asked.

It was at that moment that Joke realized he was telling the truth.

"Oh, this IS going to be over quickly." She said.