Ch:1 Pt:22 All For One and a Creature

(At this moment, everything that happened in canon is happening, just not with Izuku, only Izumi.)

When we got to the area, we checked around the area to see if anyone was around us. We got Shotara to freeze all the doors except the front door, so that the heroes would have a way in. Afterwards, the three of us hid a tree that was next to the building as we waited for the heroes to arrive. 20 minutes later, we see cop car's showing up, and then shortly afterwards the heroes arrived. The heroes that came to this area were All Might, Endeavor, Kamui Woods, Gran Torino and Edgeshot. Edgeshot entered into the base, and a few moments later, the heroes smashed through the wall of the building, where the League of Villains were keeping Kacchan. The villains were restrained by the heroes, and were then asked where their boss was. Shigaraki called for Kurogiri to bring in the Nomu, but when Kurogiri tried, he realized that they weren't in their designated places. And that can only mean that the other team of heroes and police successfully raided the factory that housed the Nomu. As soon as things began to come together, warps opened up around the heroes and villains, and the Nomu began to some through. As the heroes were fighting off the Nomu, the villains began to be warped away, and then Kacchan was warped away as well, just before All Might could grab him.

"We were so close!" Izuku shouted, forgetting that there was some police and heroes under him.

"W-wait, did you hear something?" An officer asked.

"Hmm. Up there! Who are you and what are you doing here?" A hero asked.

"Crap." Izuku said as the three jumped off the tree.

"Hello, I'm Izuku Midoriya, these are my friends Shosuke Katake and Shotara Todoroki." Izuku introduced.

(During the rest of this time, the fight between and All Might and All For One is happening. It's the same as in canon, so just look it up.)

"Shotara! What are you doing here?!" Endeavor shouted as he walked over to them.

"What are any of you doing here?" Edgeshot followed up.

"Helping you. We arrived earlier and done a reconnaissance of the area, and sealed the exits of the building. And Shosuke is the one who found out that this is where the villains were, so we have every right to join in." Izuku explained.

"No you don't! Attempting to do hero work without a license is illegal!" Endeavor shouted.

"And so are quirk marriage's but here I am." Shotara said quietly.

"What did you say?" Edgeshot asked.

"Anyways, there's nothing illegal with doing hero work without a license. You need a license to use quirks, but we weren't planning on using our quirk's against anyone." Izuku argued.

"Besides, we told you that we were going to be getting in on this as well, you know, when I got the answer's from the villain." Shosuke continued.

"Well go home! We don't need anyone else getting hurt! Just be lucky that these Nomu are weaker!" Endeavor said.

As he said that, two Nomu jumped at them. As Endeavor and Edgeshot prepared to attack, Izuku slapped the two of them at the same time, knocking the two into a wall.

"We're clearly more prepared than you are. We aren't going anywhere." Izuku said as he wiped the blood off his hand.

Before the heroes could say anything back, more Nomu appeared from the warps.

"Look's like you need the help any way. Come on guy's." Izuku said as he ran towards the Nomu.

As they were fighting the Nomu, the majority of them were attacking Izuku, but it didn't really seem to make a difference. After some time, all of the Nomu began to attack Izuku, and so out of worry, the heroes attempted to help.

A Hero For Fun (OPM x MHA) Slow Updatesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें