Ch:1 Pt:12 A Helping Hand

"Begin!"

"DIE!" Katsuki shouted.

Katsuki throw an explosion right at Izuku, not caring if it hurt him or not. Izuku appears right behind him and taps him on the shoulder.

"Missed." Izuku said with a smile.

Katsuki uses his explosions to spin around quickly and takes an explosive swing at his face, only for Izuku to dodge and appear behind him.

"Take this seriously!" Katsuki shouted angrily.

"Ok." Izuku said.

Izuku runs around Katsuki, making him lose track of him. When Katsuki was trying to keep up, Izuku went right in front of him and pulled his fist back.

  When Katsuki was trying to keep up, Izuku went right in front of him and pulled his fist back

"I can't see a thing!" Mic shouted.

As the dust settled, Izuku was seen seen with his fist in front of Katsuki's face who was just standing there with his hair spiking in the air.

"Kid, are you ok?" Midnight asked.

"i-i-i . . ." Katsuki began.

Before he could finish, he fell to the ground and went unconscious from the shock of his strength and speed.

"Izuku Midoriya has taken down Katsuki Bakugo with only the shear force of the wind force from his single punch! Give it up for One Punch Man, Izuku Midoriya!" Midnight shouted.

The crowds were full of cheers, and the people who were watching on the T.V's and on the live feeds were also cheering.

'I guess that name is sticking.' Izuku said to himself.

~~~~~T.S Medals~~~~~

"We want to congratulate all of the students that made an attempt at winning. But don't give up just yet, for being a hero isn't about winning, its about learning from mistakes! Now, here to present the awards to our three winners, is . . . " Midnight said.

"I AM HERE!" All Might shouted while landing in front of the students.

"All Might!" Midnight said.

The crowds started to cheer for the number 1 hero.

"In third place, we have Izumi Midoriya. Great job out there, you have shown great effort out there, I have no doubt that you will make a great hero some day." All Might said as he gives her the reward.

"Don't worry, it's ok that your in third place, you still did great." All Might whispered.

"Thank you All Might." Izumi said with a smile.

"And in second place, we have young Katsuki Bakugo. You have shown great speed and precision today. You too will become a great hero!" All Might said as he gives Katsuki the medal.