Ch:1 Pt:31 Night Eye's Agency

"Hey Genos, I was wondering if I could do my Work Study with you, if that's ok."  Izuku said on the phone.

"Hmm, unfortunately, I have a few missions that I need to get done by myself.  If I find something that will help us on our Monster Mission, I'll get into contact with you."  Genos said.

"Alright.  Thanks, and good luck."  Izuku said.

"You too."  Genos said as he hung up.

"What study am I gonna do?"  Izuku asked.

"Maybe ask one of the third year students, they did recommend this after all."  Kaminari said.

"I guess I could do that.  Shosuke, who are you . . . Shosuke?  Where's Shosuke?"  Izuku said.

As he asked that question, Shosuke walked into the common room after coming out of the elevator.

"Oh there you are.  What were you up to?"  Izuku asked.

"I was just, thinking about who I could do my work study with."  Shosuke said.

"Oh, so that answers my question."  Izuku said.

"What did Genos say?"  Shosuke asked.

"He said that he's doing a few solo missions, so he can't take us."  Izuku said.

"Oh, that's a bummer.  Oh!  What about Night-Eye?"  Shosuke asked.

"What about him?"  Izuku asked.

"I heard he's been looking into a case for quite some time.  With your mind and strength, he'll be incredibly grateful.  Also, he's All Might's old Sidekick, so if you should go with anyone, it should be one of his old friends."  Shosuke said.

"I hardly see that last part as a reason, but I have been wanting to work on a case that doesn't have anything to do with monsters for quite some time now.  I just need to find someone who works for him."  Izuku said.

"Ask Mirio.  If anyone knows, it's him."  Shosuke said.

"Good idea."  Izuku said as he stood up.

"I'll ask him right now."  Izuku said.

--To Mirio-- 

"Hey Mirio."  Izuku said.

"Oh, hey there Midoriya.  How can I help you?"  Mirio asked.

"I was wondering if you knew anyone here who works at Night Eyes agency."  Izuku said.

"Your looking at him."  Mirio said with a smile.

"R-really?"  Izuku asked.

"You bet.  I was working under him since my first year.  I can get you a meeting with him if you'd like."  Mirio said.

"That would be great!  Thanks man!"  Izuku said.

"No problem.  I'll give him a call right now, I'll message you the time and place to meet me at the agency."  Mirio said as he started to walk off.

--The Dorms--

"So, how did it go?"  Shosuke asked.

"Mirio actually works for him, and he said that he'll get a meeting for me."  Izuku said as he sat down next Shosuke.