Ch:1 Pt:3 Entrance Exam

Tomorrow, me and Shosuke will take the U.A entrance exam. We both learned that we were much stronger than we realized, but Shosuke was still concerned about my sudden burst of power. He said it was unnatural, to which I agree. But, if someone has the power to make a change, but doesn't, then what purpose does that person have. I'm gonna get into U.A and become the next number 1, and save people, not like All Might, but for fun!

"Tomorrow's the big day Izuku. How are you gonna keep your identity a secret until the big reveal?" Shosuke asked as he applied bandages on his hands.

"I'm gonna get a mask and a respirator and act like I was in a terrible accident that messed up my face and prevented me from speaking in long bursts." Midoriya replied in a confident tone.

"Nice one, I'll do the same, so they don't get suspicious. I already have the majority of the top of my face covered, I just need to cover the rest." Shosuke said .

~~~~~T.S to next day~~~~~

"Ah, the gates of U.A. Much more bigger up close." Shosuke said as he walked through.

"Is your mask secure?" Midoriya asked.

"You bet ya. I don't think anything will go wrong at this point."

As Shosuke said this, Midoriya tripped himself up but was stopped by a girl in a black hoodie.

"Sorry about using my quirk on you without your permission. You looked like you needed some help, so I did." The girl said.

"T-thanks. Your quirk is so cool." Midoriya responded.

"Oh, thank you." The girl said with a slight blush.

"CAN YOU FEEL, THE LOVE TONIGHT?" Shosuke started singing

"S-SHO!" Midoriya said out loud.

"W-w-well, I better get going! Bye!" The girl shouted.

"What was that for?" Midoriya asked.

"Please, she was practically throwing herself at you." Shosuke replied with a smile.

"You think so?" Midoriya asked while looking in her direction.

"I'd bet my quirks on it. And you feel the same way, don't you?" He replied.

"W-what!? Of course not! Come on, lets get inside.

When they got into the big meeting area, Present Mic started to explain how the exam was going to work. After the first 5 minutes, Shosuke and Midoriya both fell asleep, but their sleep was cut short by someone with bluish black hair and glasses started to give out about the zero pointer.

"Excuse me sir! You only explained the point system for three robots, but the pamphlet clearly says that there are 4! We wouldn't expect small mistakes like this to be made in the number 1 hero school in all of Japan!" He shouted.

"Jeez, this guy is a straight up thorn in the-" Shosuke was cut short by the young man.

"And you two! Sleeping during a briefing is incredibly rude! If this is how you would act as a hero, then you should leave!" He continued.

Midoriya just nodded in disagreement because he had to act like he couldn't speak too loud. And with that, everyone prepared for the exams. They were all in loose clothing to be able to move around during the fighting. Midoriya just wore a yellow jacket and yellow pants. Shosuke went in a pair of black pants and a black sleeveless hoodie.