Ch:1 Pt:17 Preparation

"H-he bet the symbol of peace, in one punch?" Mineta asked.

"The little listener actually is One Punch Man." Present Mic.

"He was holding back." A voice in the background said.

Nezu was sitting on a chair drinking his tea while watching the boy deliver his first and final move against All Might.

"What do you mean sir?" Midnight asked.

"He was holding back. If I had to guess without calculations, I'd safely say he used less than 3% against him." Nezu said sipping his tea.

"That's impossible. No one can have that much strength." Aizawa said.

"Well, he's always held his strength back to about 1 percent, like when he fought the Nomu, the monster in the USJ, and when he fought in the sports festival. I'm not sure what type of quirk this is, and I can only assume the only other person who knows what it is, is his friend Katake." Nezu said.

"Impossible! In the entire time I knew him, which was since we were kids, he was always a weak, useless Deku!" Katsuki shouted.

"Yeah! He could never defend himself, and whenever he tried he would be bet up!" Katsumi added.

"You seem to know a lot about how he was treated." Momo commented.

"Y-yeah, like we said we knew him since we were kids! Obviously we'd know if he was bet up!" Katsumi said.

'They all need to know what happened when we were kids. I can't call myself Izuku's friend if I don't uncover what they did. What, I did.' Shotara said to herself.

~~~~~T.S After Exam~~~~~

"Wow Deku! You and Katake bet All Might so easily!" Uraraka said.

"Yeah, that was some next level strength right there!" Kirishima said.

"Thanks." Izuku and Shosuke said.

"Nerd. Fried chicken. Come with us." Katsuki said as he pointed at the other three.

"We were just gonna get some lunch first, so maybe later-"

"NOW!" He shouted.

"O-ok, you don't have to yell." Izuku said.

~~~Outside~~~

"So, tell us. Were you holding back, Deku?" Izumi asked.

"Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't. What's it to you?" Izuku said.

"Tell us!" Katsumi shouted.

"No, I don't think I want to." Izuku said.

"Tell us or else!" Katsuki shouted.

"Or else what?" Izuku asked.

"Or else . . . we'll beat you to a pulp like we always have!" Katsuki shouted.

"Yeah, sure, sure." Izuku said with a little chuckle.

"Come on man, lets get some lunch." Shosuke said.