Ch:1 Pt:45 The Island's Hero (Two Heroes, part 3, FINALE)

Izuku and Shosuke had been running down the hallway for about 20 minutes now, and were almost at their destination.

"This is pretty peaceful.  I wonder how everyone else is doing."  Shosuke said.

"There probably fine.  As a matter of fact, there probably up at the top floor right now."  Izuku said with a smile as they continued running.

"Hey."  A familiar voice said.

"Hey."  Izuku said as they ran past him.

"Hey!"  The man shouted as he dashed in front of them.

"Don't you remember who I am?"  He asked.

"Hmm."  Izuku said as he examined the man.

"I want to say Wraith from Apex Legends?"  Izuku asked

"It's Sonic!  We met some time back when you were in my city!  I got word you'd be here, so I decided to tag along, and get my revenge!"  Sonic said.

"So, you've come all this way to get revenge on me?"  Izuku asked.

"Yes!"  He shouted.

"That's so sweet."  Shosuke said.

"What do you mean that's sweet!?  I've come to kill him!"  He shouted.

"Kill him sweetness maybe."  Shosuke said.

"That's it!"  He shouted as he jumped at Izuku.

Izuku just waved his hand to his left, and caused Sonic to be thrown into the wall by the air force, knocking him unconscious.

"Who was that guy?"  Shosuke asked.

"Sanc or something, I have no idea.  Come on, let's get going."  Izuku said as they continued running.

After some more running, they got pretty tired of not having anyone to fight, so they decided to take a short cut.

"Izuku!  Be a chap and smash the wall open!"  Shosuke said in a pumped up manner.

"It's probably a bad idea but aalllrrriigghhtt!"  He shouted back as he punched the wall open.

They looked out the hole, and could see the entire island from where they were.

"They probably got alerted, didn't they?"  Shosuke asked.

"Yeah, probably."  Izuku said.

"Come on, we've probably got time to have a little fun.  Let's free fall."  Shosuke said as he prepared to jump out.

"You know, a good and responsible hero who puts saving people as their top standard wouldn't do this . . . Thank goodness I'm none of those things!"  Izuku said as he jumped out the hole.

The two began to free fall, and as they were falling, multiple drones started flying after them.

"Ah, company."  Izuku said.