Ch: 2 Pt: 8 The King and The Blizzard

"Yo Genos, what's up?"  Izuku asked after answering the phone.

"Master, I won't be available for a while.  There is a robot who is threatening to harm civilians, and I must deal with him."

"Do you need any help?"  Izuku asked.

"No, I must do this myself to move forward in the ranks."

"Alright.  Do you happen to know why he's there in the first place?"  Izuku asked.

"Yes.  He is here for King.  King needed to use the restroom, but he ended up leaving."

"Alright then, don't get yourself killed."  Izuku said as he hung up.

"Hey Shosuke, I gotta thing to go do, you coming along?"  Izuku asked.

"I think I'm gonna head on back to U.A.  I don't think I'm needed here.  Let me know if you get the message about being put up to S Class."  Shosuke said.

"You got it."  Izuku said as he left the apartment.

-Elsewhere-

"Choose your name?  What should I put down?"  King asked himself.

"King sounds good to me."  Izuku said looking at the screen from behind King.

"Nah, not my hero name.  If they said "Hey there King", people might find out- Wait."  King said before realizing Izuku was in his home.

"Your window was open, so . . ."  Izuku said.

"Yeah, but, I'm 22 floors up off the ground."  King said to the smiling Izuku.

"Listen, you can't just come into peoples homes like that you know."  King said as he stood up and backed away.

"Look, I assume that your aware that I'm a Class S hero, right?"  King asked.

"Yeah, your King, right?"  Izuku asked.

"Wait a minute, I remember you now.  Your that Class B hero from that Class S meeting some time ago."  King said in realization.

"Yeah, that's me.  I'll be moved up to rank 2 in Class S pretty soon for my constant show of strength."  Izuku said.

"Woah, really?"  King asked.

"Well, yes, but it was mainly for defeating Boros, the alien that attacked."  Izuku said.

"Oh yeah, I saw you fight him.  That was some pretty hard core stuff man."  King said.

"Thanks."  Izuku said, as he looked to the screen.

"You know, you don't seem like the type of person to play games like this."  Izuku said, looking at the Heartthrob Sister's 2 Intro.

"Hey there big fella!"

'Kill me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!'  King shouted internally.

"Huh?  What's this game?  It seems like a fun one."  Izuku said, picking up the case of an action game.

"Oh, that's a cool action game."  King said.

"Hmm, do you get to control a robot in this?"  Izuku asked, which King nodded.

"Yes, Exactly!  That's actually the type of game I would play.  I thought this was an action game as well, but it turned out to be a stupid romance game.  Dang it I bought the wrong one!"  King quickly said, throwing the case of the HTS2 game one the floor.