Ch:1 Pt:21 The Plan

Later that day, me, Shosuke and the rest of our class scheduled to meet up at the hospital to see how our classmates were doing. In total, the people from our class who were in the hospital were Youyorozu, Izumi, Katsumi, Jiro and Hagakure. When we got there, Izumi and Youyorozu had fully regained consciousness. Jiro and Hagakure were still unconscious, and the doctor said Katsumi would wake up either later that day, or in the next morning. Me and Shosuke got there a little later than everyone else, so when we got to Izumi's room, everyone was there already.

"Deku! Katake! I haven't heard from you guys for a while! How are you?" Uraraka asked with a tone of assurance.

"We're fine, thanks for asking. How are you guys?" Izuku asked.

"We're fine as well. Jiro, Katsumi Bakugo and Hagakure haven't woken up yet, and Youyorozu is upset that she couldn't do much." Iida said.

"I see. And, how are you doing sis?" Izuku asked.

"I'm . . . fine." She said hesitantly.

"Right. I'm no expert, but I can tell that was a lie. Come on, you can tell me." Izuku said as he sat at the foot of her bed.

"I . . . I couldn't save him." She said with tears beginning to form.

"Izumi. You say that as if you just stood still and watched from the side lines. You may have not been able to help him, but you saved Kota from that muscled man, and even helped fighting off Dark Shadow when he lost control." Izuku pointed out.

"Sorry about that." Tokoyami said.

"I know how you feel Izumi. I-" Before Izuku could finish, he was interupted by Izumi who became even more sad.

"What do you mean you know how I feel!? You have proven time and time again that your even more stronger than All Might! So tell me, do you really know how I feel!? To feel so powerless, and to feel so worthless that you feel like your just a waste of space?!" Izumi shouted with tears falling from her face.

"I know exactly how that feels! I've felt like that my entire life! As you know, I grew up without powers. I only gained these powers 10 months before the entrance exams! Before that, everyone abused me and treated me terribly! You, mom, dad, Kacchan, Katsumi, Shoto and Shotara! Now thankfully, Shotara apologized to me, which is why were friends now. But even up until recently you still treated me bad. The only other person who treated me kindly was Shosuke. He's the only real family that I have ever had." Izuku said to his sister.

"O-oh." Izumi said with some guilt.

"Now, I do understand how you feel. I AM the strongest person there is, and that's how it will stay until I find someone who matches my power. I've always searched for someone like that, who could give me the thrill of a real fight, because there is no form of excitement in a fight any more. But, the moment I realized what had happened with Kacchan, well, that was the first time I felt helpless in a long time. I didn't eat anything or sleep since we came back from the camp." Izuku confessed.

"Izuku! You need to eat right away!" Shotara shouted with concern.

"I'll stop at the cafe and get something to eat after. Now, since I felt so bad, Shosuke interrogated that gas villain and found out where the League is keeping Kacchan." Izuku said surprising everyone.

"You did?" Mina asked.

"Yeah, but it got pretty violent." Shosuke said.

At that sentence, everyone sweat dropped.

"Please don't tell me you . . ." Iida began.

"He broke both his arms, his legs, punched him multiple times, threw him at a few walls, ignited the gas that was sent and caused a small explosion, controlled the water in his blood causing a lot of pain, strangled him, and finally knocked him unconscious." Izuku explained.

"WHAT!?" The class shouted in unison.

"Well when you put it like that, it sounds pretty bad. But it worked." Shosuke said with a smile like it was normal for him to make a villain wish he was dead.

"Anyways, and also thanks to the searches done by the police, they also found where the Nomu are being made. So tonight they plan on doing a whole raid on both of the bases at the same time." Izuku explained.

"That means, we can save Bakugo!" Kirishima shouted with excitement.

"Absolutely not! We do not have our licenses! It's illegal to do hero work without a license!" Iida shouted.

"No it's not. It's illegal to use your quirks for hero work. So, it will be a stealth mission to get Kacchan out of there while the villain's and the heroes are busy." Izuku corrected.

"Exactly! We'll do it the manly way! The way it was before quirks became a thing!" Kirishima agreed.

"Even so, it is still very dangerous!" Iida shouted.

"We need to do this! Izumi, this could be our chance to save him! Come on!" Kirishima said with his hand out for her to take it, but little did he know there was a flaw in that part of the plan. Her arms were covered in bandages, casts and a splint, so she couldn't take his hand, she could only sit there, looking at him with the "seriously?" face.

"I want to help." A voice behind them said.

"Shoto?" Shotara asked.

"I also feel that it was my fault he got away. I was right next to him when it happened, so I need to help him." Shoto said.

"Thanks! Please Izumi." Kirishima pleaded.

"Ok. I want to help him, no matter what happens." Izumi said.

"Great! I'll go ask Youyorozu if she wants in! If she does, that gives us a team of 6!" Kirishima said counting the classmates that will be helping.

"A team of 4. Me and Shosuke will be doing it separately. Besides, there will be a higher success rate if two teams of students and two teams of heroes and police are involved." Izuku said as he started to walk off while also getting some surprised stares from his class

"Wait, are you sure? If you don't plan on using your quirk, you'll be in trouble." Kirishima said.

"We'll be fine. Don't worry about us." Shosuke said with a smile as he followed Izuku.

"Wait. Izuku, Shosuke, I want to help you guys." Shotara said as she followed them

"A-are you sure?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah, that's what friends do right?" Shotara said with a smile.

"Thanks." Izuku said returning the smile.

And so, we planned out what we were going to do. We were going to leave before the heroes did so we could scout out the area. Once we did that, Shotara would freeze the doors shut so that the villain's couldn't get out, leaving only one door for the heroes to use. From that point, we will watch and be on guard for any form of surprise attack. If something is to go down, I'll use my speed and race down to grab him, and hope that I'm fast enough.

Word Count: 1204