New Character Info

(I'm writing this small writer note here on the day that I upload this, 09/JAN/2023, to tell you that I only wrote the backstory of some of the characters, because my brain is frying to write their backstories.  To give you an example of how long it's taking me to write this info chapter, I started this info chapter in late august of 2022. Yeaahh so badaboom.)

The Others:

1. Saitama

Bloodline: Limitless

Info: Saitama was the first of the 13 Limitless Wielders.  He awakened and improved the power to the point where his power had no limit and had infinite room to grow more and more powerful.  After training for so long, and after becoming overpowered to the point of being capable of defeating all monsters in a single punch, he felt that he had lost his humanity, as he felt no fear or sense of danger in any situation.  He lived out his long life fighting all types of monsters with his friends that he made on his journey, until his passing at the age of 135.  When he passed, he created the first foundations of what makes the Realm of Natogar, where he and his fallen friends would spend an eternity in peace.

2. Sam Gillings

Bloodlines: Limitless (Formerly), Atomic/Universal Manipulation/Generation (Allows him to create or do anything he can think of

Bloodlines: Limitless (Formerly), Atomic/Universal Manipulation/Generation (Allows him to create or do anything he can think of. Only becomes truly useful in the Realm of Natogar)

Info:  Much like most of the other users, Sam gained his power at a young age.  The first power he gained was his Atomic Manipulation/Generation, which allowed him to create small things out of thin air or create small things out of other things.  He then gained his Limitless power a few weeks later, which enhanced his original powers to allow him to create things 5 times the size of himself.  This overflow of power began to mess with his mind, and he started to lose control over it.  Thankfully, he regained control over it after some struggles, and before it made any noticeable differences to his body.  Years later, he faced against some space monster, which threatened to destroy his Galaxy.  After a long-fought battle between the two, he almost lost the fight.  That was until his power awakened, giving him the ability to completely reanimate or change the very atoms of the universe.  Using this power allowed him to win, but he paid the price of his life, as the sudden power took its toll.  When he arrived in the Realm of Natogar, he used his newfound power to create the remaining foundations for that realm, and even created life and other realms surrounding it.  This would be the home of the fallen bloodlines, as they noticed that the rarer bloodlines got on earth, the more people appeared in Natogar.