Ch:1 Pt:44 The Island (Two Heroes, part 1)

"Izuku? Izuku? Wakey wakey. Rise and shine." Shosuke said trying to wake up Izuku.

"IZUKU THE PLANE IS CRASHING! THIS IS THE END MAN!" Shosuke cried out.

After him shouting that out, Izuku jumped right out of the seat, grabbed Shosuke and prepared to jump out the door of the plane.

"W-Wait! Izuku, I was messing!" Shosuke cried as they were about to make it to the door.

"O-Oh. What is it you wanted again?" Izuku asked.

"You know, for a person with enhanced senses, your pretty deaf." Shosuke joked.

"But to answer your question, we're here!" Shosuke said in an excited tone.

"Really!?" Izuku said as he ran to the window.

When Izuku looked out the window, he saw an island that he's been wanting to visit since he was a kid.

"I-Island! Home of the greatest and smartest minds!" Izuku said in an excited tone.

"Yeah, what you said." Shosuke said.

"It was so nice of All Might to get us these passes for the expo. It's gonna be so cool." Izuku said as he sat down.

"Yeah. The sight's, the heroes, the scientists, the rights to use quirks, the heroes, the- wait I just said that. Whatever! It's exciting none the less!" Shosuke said.

"Yeah, and I think All Might's gonna be giving a speech there as well." Izuku said.

"Well hopefully I can get that new arm that was promised to me before the expo. I never realized how uncomfortable it is to wear a suit coat on a stump that still has some shrapnel melted to it." Shosuke said as he felt the stump of his arm.

"Yeah, you might want to get those taken out. Who knows what damage that could cause." Izuku said.

"Yeah, All Might asked David Shield and said that he's got it all covered." Shosuke said.

"Sweet. Now then, I think we should change into our costumes." Izuku said as he got up and began walking to the changing rooms.

"Good idea." Shosuke said as he stood and followed him.

/////

Izuku's Suit: