Ch:1 Pt:19 Vanguard Action Squad

"Class 1A got here yesterday, so they have gotten a head start." Said Vlad King to Class 1B.

"Ah, hello Vlad." Aizawa said.

"Hello Aizawa. So, is your class being pushed to their limits?" Vlad asked.

"Actually, there being pushed past their limits." Aizawa responded.

Everyone is doing the training that they did in canon, the only differences are that Izumi is fighting Tiger, and the sisters of Katsuki and Shoto are doing the same training there doing.

"Ok you too. Are you ready?" Ragdoll asked Izuku and Shosuke with an excited smile.

"You bet." Izuku replied.

"And . . . GO!" She shouted.

The two were working on the altitude of which they could fly. Izuku is obviously in the lead, but Shosuke is falling behind. After some time, Izuku is still able to go on with no problem, but the cold and the low oxygen is getting to Shosuke. He tries to start a fire to warm himself up, but it doesn't do much. A while later, Izuku stops and looks around confused.

"Did he just . . ." Pixie-Bob began.

"Pass through the atmosphere?" Tiger finished.

"What?! But that's impossible!" Monomo shouted.

"I'll ask him about it when he comes back down." Aizawa said.

'Super strength, Super speed, Flight, how many quirks does Deku have?' Shoto asked himself, getting even more angry every second.

'It would appear, that I have left the earth's gravitational pull. That's weird. Wait where's Shosuke?' Izuku said to himself.

Using his super vision, he could see a ball of flames falling from the sky. He raced down to try and catch him before he hit the ground.

'This feels strangely familiar.' Izuku said to himself as memories of that day replayed in his mind.

Thankfully, Izuku is incredibly fast and very resistant to flames, so he was able to grab Shosuke with ease and without sustaining any injuries in the process. He brought his friend down to the ground and brought him to his bed for him to rest.

"So, how did I do?" Izuku asked Ragdoll.

"What do you mean by that? You went up 390,000 miles into the sky! You past the atmosphere!" She shouted with excitement and confusion.

"That's pretty cool." He said with a small bit of enthusiasm.

"Why do I get the feeling your not surprised?" Aizawa asked as he walked up to the two.

"Well, I'm kind of upset. That's just one less thing to put me in danger of. Being thrown into space, and not needing oxygen." Izuku said with an upset tone.

"And that's a bad thing?" Vlad interrupted.

"I miss the thrill of having a risk in my life. There's no feeling of a rush or a feeling that my life is in danger. That's why I say I'm a hero for fun. Because I'm looking for someone, or something, that can actually fight me at 100% of my power." Izuku said with passion.

"100%? How much do you usually use?" Tiger asked.

"I usually start off with 1%, and if the person I'm fighting can withstand that punch, I'll stay at that and have a big fight. If I'm losing, I'll go up to 2% and finish the fight.

"WHAT?!" The entire staff except for Aizawa shouted.

"I've been meaning to ask about that. What is your quirk?" Aizawa asked.