Ch: 2 Pt: 9 Facing a Sonic Blizzard

"Nezu, why are we going to the Class 1A Dorm's again?"  Midnight asked.

"I heard that Miss Blizzard is here, and I just want to see how she is treating the students.  If she is here for the reason I think, then it may go as well as I hope it will."  Nezu said.

"And how do you hope it will go down?"  Midnight asked.

Right after she asked that, Blizzard was pushed outside the open doors, causing her to slightly fall back.

"Just as I had hoped.  Would you care for some tea as we watch?"  Nezu asked.

"You know what.  Alright."  Midnight said, watching Nezu pull out 2 cups of tea out of no where.

"Listen, if you want to fight, you can't just go around trying to tear up a school at the same time."  Izuku said, walking out the door.

"Hmph, I guess I'll have to use one of my signature moves on you.  Hell Storm!"  Blizzard shouted, as she used her powers to make a tornado of rocks and other small pieces of debris go around Izuku, who just watched in boredom.

"What's this supposed to do?  It's pretty weak."  Izuku said.

"H-Huh?  How are you not getting hurt?"  Blizzard asked in annoyance.

"I'm assuming that you don't watch the news that much, do you?"  Shotara asked as she poked her head out the window.

"Shut up child!"  Blizzard shouted.

"Ok."  She said as she put her bed back inside.

"Take this!"  Blizzard shouted as she sent a boulder towards Izuku, who grabbed it, and placed it back to the ground.

Izuku then took a chunk of the boulder, and slightly threw it at Blizzards stomach, causing her to fall to the ground in pain.

"Your attacks are plain, you need to mix it up a bit."  Izuku said.

"Plain!?  I'll show you plain!"  She shouted as she pushed her hands towards Izuku.

She had attempted to use her powers to lift Izuku off the ground, but it didn't do anything.  Izuku slowly flew up to Blizzard's level, looked at her, and flicked his fingers at her, causing a massive wave of air force to be sent at her, knocking her back down to the ground.  When she looked up to attack again, she saw that Izuku was right in front of her, and looked serious.

"Blizzard, I'm gonna keep it real.  You don't really understand what it means to be a hero.  The world is full of evil and powerful people who wish to do harm.  Fighting them, and not other heroes, is what true heroes do, even if that means you have to be alone.  Your entire act is sad, your surrounding yourself with a bunch of weaklings and pushovers just to make yourself feel strong.  Factions, Ranks, and Noob crushing, none of that matters.  Show the real heroes some respect, faker."  Izuku said, striking a nerve with Blizzard, and causing Aizawa to smile.

"That's my boy."  Aizawa said, recording the whole scene.

This had caused the class to look over at him, in confusion, while Shosuke simply smiled.

"Shut up!  Your just a kid!  You don't know a single thing about me or what I've been through!"  She shouted as she went in to attack with her blade.

Before she could attack however, an explosion came from behind her, blowing up that part of the ground, which caused the fight to end.  Izuku had stood in front of Blizzard, to lessen the damage done to her, which would have been a lot.  When the smoke started to clear, Izuku saw that Blizzard was on the ground, bleeding from the face, so he decided to end this fight.  He sent his fist towards Blizzard, who closed her eyes, waiting for the impact, which never came.  When she opened her eyes, she saw that Izuku had his hand out stretched to her, which surprised her.