Ch: 2 Pt: 22 Saving Cloud And Returning My Power

"You think this ship is strong and fast enough to enter the Dark Universe?"  Izuku asked Hinata, who shrugged.

"I have no clue.  I would assume that the Other's wouldn't have given us a ship that was incapable of bringing us to the places that we needed to be in."  Hinata said, to which Izuku looked out the front window, hoping that they would enter the Dark Universe in one piece.

Why are they entering the Dark Universe?  To get to the final Gatekeeper, Lux.  To make sure that no one could get the key easily, Lux was situated in the Dark Universe, where he kept the key safe from anything and anyone.

"Ok, initiating Hyper-speed.  Let's hope this bucket of magnificent bolts has it in her."  Hinata said, activating the Hyper-speed engines.

The ship then started going into speeds that were unimaginable back on Earth.  The speed of this ship made up for the strength that would normally be needed to enter The Dark Universe.

"Hopefully entering the Dark Universe in 3, 2 . . ."  Hinata counted down, preparing for entry.

What looked to be a tear was forming in the space in front of them, and suddenly, they were pulled into the hole, before it closed back up almost immediately.  All the lights and sounds that were coming from the ships computers and engines were shut down, leaving only 2 people in a dark room.  They two then started floating, as the artificial gravity in the ship was shut down.  After a few seconds, Izuku was able to adapt to the gravity that he was now in, and fell back the the floor of the ship, whereas Hinata was still floating.  Izuku looked around, his eyes immediately adapting to the darkness, allowing him to see his surroundings.  He looked at the control panel, and saw a button that said Emergency Power.  Naturally, he pressed the button, and the gravity, lights and computers came back on, but the engines were on very low power, which also meant that there was no hyper speed, which may or may not spell out trouble for the two.

Izuku looked outside the window, and what he saw shocked him.  He saw many planets, but they all looked hollow and broken.  There were barely any stars, and the stars that did exist had a darker look to them, as if they were letting off a more reddish gas.

"Well, if this isn't the Dark Universe, I don't know what is.  You ready?"  Hinata asked Izuku, to which he nodded.

"Let's do it."  Izuku smiled, flying the ship forward.

They were travelling through the darkness of the universe, when all of a sudden, a hole with rainbow like ripples appeared right in front of them, and before they could react, they appeared at a an empty bar, with a drink in front of both of them.

"What just happened?"  Hinata asked, looking around.

"I think we were just teleported somewhere."  Izuku said, stating the obvious.

"Wow, I never could have guessed."  Hinata said, looking at Izuku with a dead panned expression.

"Welcome to my humble bar!"  A Voice said, seemingly appearing in front of them.

When they looked in front of them, they saw a multi-colored cloud man, cleaning a glass.