Ch:1 Pt:15 More that just Malaria

The rest of the week went by without any real threats. I suppose the only real threat there was, was some big guy in a suit. All it did was give him super human strength and that was it. He was quickly dealt with, and there was also this blade swinging weirdo who had it out for me for some reason. After I defeated him in a pretty accidental way, he claimed that we would face each other again.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

"Sorry! I wasn't going to punch you but you momentum made my fist, punch your . . ." Izuku said.

'AHHHHHH!' Sonic shouted in his mind.

"W-We will meet again Izuku Midoriya! And when we do, you'll be begging for mercy!" Sonic shouted while trying to stand up straight.

~~~FLASHBACK OVER~~~

But I wouldn't class those as too threatening, because they weren't monsters, and there's only so much a human can do until a hero comes and sorts them out. What I wouldn't give for some action around here. Already 5 days in and nothing actually happened. So much for learning to be a hero.

"Breaking news! A new species of Mosquito will be passing through the following cities . . ." The news reporter said.

'Passing though Z-City? Just my luck, Shosuke and Genos fight a couple of monsters, and I'm stuck inside because of a swarm of Mosquito's!' Izuku thought angerly.

*Bzzz* *Bzzz*

"Mosquito? Come here you." Izuku said as he went to hit it.

When Izuku hit it, it managed to survive and started to fly around his face. He repeatedly tried to kill it, hitting speeds that no normal human should be able to hit, but he couldn't kill the Mosquito.

  He repeatedly tried to kill it, hitting speeds that no normal human should be able to hit, but he couldn't kill the Mosquito

"Get back here!" Izuku shouted.

The Mosquito started to fly away, but Izuku didn't want it to get away so easily. So he grabbed a near by bug spray and started to chase it down the road, which seemed to be evacuated. In the distance, there was an explosion, followed by a huge spread of fire. It was Genos fighting off the swarm of Mosquito's, or what was controlling them. The Mosquito that Izuku was chasing went towards the area, with Izuku running after it, not noticing the destruction causes by the swarm of Mosquito's.

"Come back here you little- Oh hey Genos." Izuku said as he saw Genos preparing to attack the swarm of Mosquito's.

"Midoriya! Get back, this is dangerous!" Genos shouted.

"Ok." Izuku said obediently.

Genos charged up a very strong attack to destroy all of the Mosquito's at once. When the attack was fired, the Mosquito's all blew up because of the strength of the fire power.