Ch:1 Pt:25 Normal Series

Hello chums! Just wanted to let you know that the Info chapter for my Steven Universe Male Reader Insert story has been uploaded! So feel free to give it a read! That's all for now, so please, enjoy the chapter. (Sorry it took so long to release) Until next time, adios!

(Also, the scene where Tsu was talking to the Dekusquad has already happened before Izumi left. I forgot to add that part in somewhere.)

---Shosuke's POV---

'Hmm . . . I wonder what Izumi wanted with Izuku. I'll ask him when he get's back.' He thought to himself.

As he was in his own little world, 2 of his fellow classmates, Mina Ashido and Ejiro Kirishima, came up to him and asked him about something.

"Hey Katake?" Kirishima asked.

"Oh hey Kirishima. What's up?" Shosuke asked with a smile.

"Me and Ashido were wondering if we could talk to you outside for a minute." Kirishima said.

"Oh, of course." Shosuke said as he sat up off the couch.

When the three of them went outside, they began to ask him about something very serious.

"So, Katake. What was in that jar?" Mina asked.

"What jar?" Shosuke asked.

"You know, the jar that was on your table in your room. You didn't exactly hide it." Mina asked.

"W-well, those are my . . . Specially prescribed pain killers. I was affected by a villains quirk some time ago, and ever since then, I needed to take those pills to stop the pain. It isn't exactly a terrible pain, more so like a constant hard pinch to my organs." Shosuke lied.

After telling them the lie, they bought it pretty much straight away.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I know it may be a small pain, but still, that must be kind of limiting." Kirishima said.

"Not really. Sometimes, the pain might temporarily spike, and then that would be limiting, but other than that, i'm fine." Shosuke assured.

"Well, I hope that whatever quirk is causing that pain wares off eventually. I hate seeing my friends go threw any form of pain." Mina said.

"Thanks. Now, lets get inside. I need to ask Izuku a few questions." Shosuke said.

---Izuku's POV---

I slowly walked back to the dorms, thinking about what just happened, and what I was going to tell the class. When I got inside, I didn't look at anyone. I just walked over to a separate chair, and looked down, looking like I've just seen a ghost. Obviously, my behavior caught the eyes of my class, and so Shosuke finally asked . . .

"Heyo Izuku, what's wrong?" Shosuke said as he walked over to him.

"W-well, u-um. There's . . . something I need to tell you guys. Something important." Izuku said, looking slightly up.

"What's wrong Deku?" Uraraka asked her friend.

"I-it's Izumi. She has just, unofficially left U.A." Izuku said.