Ch: 2 Pt: 6 Maybe back to Normal?

"Wakey Wakey eggs and bakey!"  Izuku said, kicking open Shosukes door.

"D-Dude, you can't just do that!"  Shosuke shouted, wearing only his shorts.

"Come on, get dressed.  We have a big day today."  Izuku said.

"Yeah yeah, 1A vs 1B, see who's the best, master race, Aryan, blah blah, I know."  Shosuke said in a tired, worn out voice.

"You seem pretty out of it.  I'll make you some coffee."  Izuku said, walking out the door.

"Thanks."  Shosuke said, walking towards the door to close it.

When Shosuke got to the door, he saw Mina with a camera, preparing to take pictures.

"Ehh, yo."  Shosuke said to Mina.

"This is . . . for the school magazine!  Everyone is wanting to know if your ok!  Nothing else!"  Mina shouted.

"Well, if you wanted some pics, you just need to ask."  Shosuke said, turning around to continue getting dressed.

When he turned around, Mina saw something that very much worried her, and what would also explain Shosuke's recent drained behavior.

"Mido!"  Mina shouted, running into the common room.

"Alright, alright, I'll make you some coffee too.  Anyone else?"  Izuku asked the rest of the class.

"First of all, thank you.  Second of all, where are his wings!?"  Mina shouted.

"O-Oh, that.  Yeah well, it's a sort of long story."  Izuku said, as he begun to explain what happened.

-

"Shosuke, where are you going?"  Izuku asked his friend.

"I'm going to the doctor, and I'm getting these things removed."  Shosuke said.

"W-What!?  Why?!"  Izuku shouted.

"Because, for a couple of reasons.  They get in my way, they just wobble around on my back when I do kicks and flips, I can't use them, they remind me of my old family, they are dead to me!"  He shouted as he ran out the door.

"Hold up!"  Izuku shouted as he chased after Shosuke.

"I thought it through bro, this is the only way that I can be at my best.  With these gone, I can focus on my bloodline, and use them to actually win a fight for once."  Shosuke said.

"You've won plenty of fights."  Izuku said.

"Yeah, but not with the flames.  Whenever I used my bloodline, I lost the fight.  tell me one fight I won with these things."  Shosuke said.

"Easy.  You and Tokoyami during the sports fest."  Izuku said, walking next to Shosuke.

"I fell unconscious 15 seconds after they started.  Tokoyami rightfully won that fight."  Shosuke said.

"What about Overhaul?"  Izuku asked.

"I started off strong.  And then I decided to use my bloodline.  I had my arm ripped off, moments before I was pumped with lead.  How I survived is beyond me.  There are a lot more examples of me losing, who could keep proper track of them?  But, now that my flames are stronger, and my quirks are gone, I have no choice but to focus on my bloodline.  I'll be seeing you later, and as a new man!"  Shosuke shouted as he jumped, attempting to fly, but failing for obvious reasons.

"Oh.  Yeah.  Forgot about that.  I'll see you later!"  He shouted as he used his flames to fly away.

"See you later."  Izuku said, hoping that he won't regret letting him go through with it.