Ch:1 Pt:11 One Punch

After what happened to Shosuke, he went unconscious. Unfortunately, Recovery Girl said he was going to be a sleep for the rest of the festival, so he automatically gets disqualified. I hope he doesn't mind, I know how much this means to him. He wanted to show Genos that he was perfect for their team. He wouldn't stop talking about how he was his new favorite hero, and that he blew his only chance of getting in with the "Top Dogs" as Shosuke would put it. Since he was unconscious, Tokoyami took his place and went up against Yaoyorozu, to which of course she lost. After a few more matches, it was time for the big event.

"Izuku Midoriya VS Shoto Todoroki!" Midnight shouted.

"Good luck Midoriya. Your gonna need it." Shoto said.

"Begin!"

"Listen buddy, im sorry, but after you it's Izumi, and then Bakugo, so im gonna have to win this one." Izuku said with a smile.

"Come at me then."

Shoto shoots a giant spike of ice from the ground at Izuku, who dodges it easily.

'I'm gonna end this quick. A hero who can end a fight quickly is a hero worth working with the big leagues.' Izuku thought to himself.

Izuku runs right up to Shoto, punches him with the least amount of power that he could, making him fly into the side of the stage that Midnight was on.

"I-Izuku wins again! With another single move! Lets give our One Punch Hero an applause!"

Suddenly, the crowd burst out in cheers and clapping.

"One Punch Man? I like the sound of that." Izuku said while walking off the stadium.

"Hey Kid." A familiar voice said.

"G-Genos?!" Izuku asked surprised.

"Hey, I saw that quick thinking of yours. You could have given the people some entertainment by prolonging the fight, but you decided to end it like a real hero would. Even if you lose, I will be more than happy to accept you to our team." He said.

"Really!? Thank you so much! And, what about Shosuke?" Izuku asked.

"Don't worry about your friend. We'll be accepting him into our team as well. I don't know what those flames were, but he has great potential. And with both of you combined, you'll be the best heroes I will ever have the honor of meeting." Genos said with a smile.

"Thank you. You have no idea what this means to us. Now I better get ready, I have to fight against my sister now." Izuku said with a smile.

"Good luck!" Genos said.

"Hey, Deku!" Izumi shouted.

"Oh hey sis, what's up?" Izuku asked.

"Don't "What's up?" me! I know what you were doing. You helped All Might train me so you could learn my moves! Don't worry, I learned an entirely new fighting style that I will use to beat you!" Izumi said.