《93》

If someone jokingly asked me if I "woke up on the wrong side of the bed" or something similar, I would've flipped them off and probably attempted to strangle them.

They do have a valid reason to ask though and I could feel my eye twitch and my frown deepen as I mulled over the negatives.

And no, it wasn't because I stupidly touched the stove and got a miniscule burn nor the fact that I got a tiny paper cut when I tried to quickly grab a piece of paper (though paper cuts burn like a bit-)

I had a pretty okay morning, everything was great after my limp body was dragged down the hall in Jungkook's arms. The usual morning rush followed soon after and it was a bit disorienting when trying to get back to the swing of things, however I managed.

No, it was because once I arrived on campus, I noticed the side glances and murmurs from all around. Though this was sadly pretty normal, I couldn't help but feel like there was more tension in the air.

I did my best to brush it off and stuck close to Taehyung on the way to art, but even in the halls there were more stares than usual.

"Is it just me, or is there more attention than what's considered normal? Do I have something on my face? Did Jungkook put sharpie on without my noticing?"

I glanced up at Taehyung as he looked at me with a frown. I let out a small snort before shaking my head in response.

"No you're fine."

"Okay, then it must be you."

"Hey! What does that mean!"

Taehyung laughed and sped up a bit which caused me to hurry after him into the classroom. After playfully punching his arm to get him to answer, he finally raised his hands in surrender and said he was joking.

Sticking my tongue out, I turned the other way and caught sight of two of my favorite people strolling in.

"Momo! Chaeyoung!"

They both grinned widely before coming over and giving me a hug then taking their normal seats. We excitedly chatted about our winter breaks as Taehyung tiredly laid his head on my shoulders and occasionally tuned in. Class started soon after and once I turned back to the front, I caught several girls looking back at me before looking away.

Something was definitely going on.

❀♡❀

"Personally, I think I could challenge Jin by opening more chip bags with my toes."

"Are you dumb, stupid, or dumb?"

"Eh? It's a valid point!"

"Nah, I think you're delusional."

Jungkook kept trying to continue on about how he's practiced a bit and thinks that he's a natural. I continued to tell him not to challenge the guy, but now he wants to prove his worth.

As we stepped foot into the cafeteria, I first noticed the others gathered at a nearby table but then my eyes followed the many others that looked back. It felt like a spotlight was shining on me and it especially unnerved me when I noted the hostility and judgement in some.

Nervously gulping, I followed the blissfully unaware Jungkook towards the table and took a seat between Namjoon and Jimin. Both generously offered to help me put down my backpack, but I nudged them away with a playful smile.

Jin passed out the lunches and we all silently began to eat. I glanced around to see who would start the conversation, but it seems the others began to note the eyes around the room as well. I did my best not to focus on the other students and instead looked down at my food until Namjoon asked, "Does the atmosphere seem off to you guys?"