《82》

"That's it! I need a rundown of family members now!"

The others gulped as they looked at my annoyed form. I stood confidently on top of the bed with my arms crossed and foot tapping in annoyance. It was my best idea to get the upper hand as they stood below me surrounding the bed.

Prior to this current event, breakfast was a bit of a distress.

❀♡❀

Everyone had congregated in a huge dining hall and mainly the older adults briefly spoke across the table. I was surprised when they didn't really talk to me or the boys much as the conversation was very light. Breakfast was mainly silent and it made me think about how little I know about their families.

I could glance around all I want and notice the similarities, but Yoongi's comment ran through my mind and made me wonder just what the fuck these people do.

The worst part is I had a feeling some of them didn't like me, evidenced by the side-glances and observant peeks. It made me very uncomfortable and caused me to internally fret over my posture and actions.

I just didn't know how to act. It was terrifying to meet these people and not be able to know them at all. I haven't even been able to properly meet any of them and that had me worried.

After breakfast, most everyone was excused to their rooms and Namjoon's mother announced a chat for the ladies at noon.

That includes me and I was deathly terrified.

So this called for immediate action.

❀♡❀

"Love-bug, get down from their before you hur-"

I chucked a pillow at Jimin's face in retaliation as I stomped my foot.

"Don't you pet name me, mister. You guys have told me nothing and do you understand my inner turmoil?"

"Quite frankly, we all could feel the stress radiating from yo-"

A pillow to Namjoon's face effectively shut him up.

"Obviously. We are in a mansion for Pete's sake! Christmas is in four days and I'm losing my damn marbles."

"What marbles?"

I shoved a pillow at Jungkook's face but he dodged it and shot me a cocky grin.

"You twerp."

"Listen, we're sorry we haven't been able to tell you much but we didn't want to overwhelm you. It's a lot to take in if you knew about our families and we didn't want to scare you too badly."

"I think withholding this information from me is bad enough, Jin."

"Why don't we all just calm down and talk about this in a peaceful manner."

"Don't make me smack you with this pillow, Kim Taehyung."

He automatically threw his hands up and backed away while whispering, "Why the fuck does that bed have so many pillows. She has too much ammo."

"Explain."

"Okay, I'll start since this is my parent's estate. They are CEO's of Kim Enterprise which is a large technology based company. They are quite successful, I suppose."

My face paled as I recognized the brand but never once correlated it between Namjoon nor his family. That alone was a lot of news but then I noticed Jimin tentatively step forward with a sheepish grin.

"D-does Park Enterprise ring a bell?"

"What the actual f- are you kidding me? You understand how many Kim's and Park's there are in the world? Yet, here you two are, those rich heirs that everyone praises?"