《77》

The others completely cracked up at the story Jin and I shared as soon as we returned to the table. They also cheered for Jin over finally bonding.

That makes me officially bonded with four of them. Yoongi, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Seokjin.

Every moment occurred so fast and weren't quite coordinated. They seemed to just happen.

We left soon after finishing the desserts and paying, to which I still am suspicious of them for.

We rode in the same cars back and met up as a group in an open park. I was surprised once we arrived at the seemingly familiar destination. Dim headlights lit up the empty park grounds, yet the moon's glow seemed to make up for the dark areas. From where we parked, I vaguely saw the outline of a playground, but I couldn't figure out much about it. There was an open field and walking paths set around.

I hastened my footsteps once I noticed the others gather a bit of distance away while I admired what I could see.

Catching up to them, they smiled and seemed to surround me as we began to walk. The path was narrow enough to fit two people, so naturally we walked in pairs. I was walking with Namjoon at the lead as I glanced around everywhere.

The soft melody of the night and the gentle setting that we walked through seemed to make the ambiance even more romantic. The satisfying crunching of the leaves, skeletal branches of the trees, and glacial air reminded me that it was indeed the midst of winter. I let out a soft puff of air as the dark atmosphere only lit up the stars from above and highlighted the soft rays of the moon.

"Did I mention that you look pulchritudinous tonight?"

I tilt my head towards Namjoon as he flashes me a smile. He said the phrase in English which had me lost for a moment.

"Thanks... at least I hope it was a compliment."

"Of course it was. It means that you are beautiful."

My face flushed as I glanced away from his flattery.

"Don't hit me with something like that without a warning. That goes for all of you."

"I apologize, then I'll warn you next time."

I roll my eyes as he playfully winks. A light tap causes me to look over my shoulder and glance at Jungkook who looked at me with a shy grin.

"How are you feeling so far?"

My eyes cast over the others who seemed to perk up at his question and look over at me with interest. I let out a content hum before responding, "Happy. For sure. I had a lot of fun."

"That's good to hear. We thought we could end it off here."

Jungkook took my hand and led me forward ahead of the others. He sped up his pace a bit as the others began to playfully complain while quickening their steps to join us. Jungkook completely went off the path and crossed the field with me towards the direction of the playground.

I let out a laugh as Jungkook occasionally yelled back a clever response and shot me a wink. The breeze blasted against my face but I couldn't care less. My heels were definitely torturing my balance, but I kept up with the pace as we neared the destination.

My eyes lit up once I realized it was the park I had seen when I first moved in. I haven't visited it at all since moving in, but it definitely looked different at night. The colors of the playsets seemed more vibrant and Jungkook didn't hesitate to pull me up the small steps. I fumbled a bit with the uneven grounds, but Jungkook only held my hand tighter and slowed his pace a bit. He finally stopped over a bridge like structure that connected two areas of the large playset.