《43》

"Kookie?" Taehyung suddenly croaked out. Both of our attention turned to find Taehyung blinking out the sleep from his eyes as he tried to fix his attention on us. As they focused, his eyes widened when he found Jungkook's state.

"Have you been crying? C'mere my Kookie." He instantly squirmed his way out of Jimin's hold and crawled to Jungkook, latching onto him.

They embraced each other as I picked up my coffee and scooted over to Jimin's cuddled up form. He laid in a fetal position and had a pout on his lips. I poked his cheek to see the reaction. 

He didn't move, so I did the obvious thing. 

I continued prodding him to wake up and he started to swat my hand away while whining. Jungkook and Taehyung giggled at our interaction.

Jimin finally woke up and glared up at me as I grinned back at him.

"Morning again sleepyhead." He set his mouth in a grim line before turning his attention to the two behind me.

"She woke me up! I sentence her to death. Kill her for the act she has just committed. You both even saw her actions."

"Killing her seems a bit brash don't you agree?" Taehyung spoke up. I rapidly nodded in agreement.

"I suppose so. Give me your coffee and all is forgiven." I handed him my mug and he sat up to take a sip.

"Ooh it's sweet!" Rolling my eyes, I pick up my phone to check the time. It was now 10:42.

Nobody spoke up while Jimin tiredly sipped on the coffee as Jungkook and Taehyung just cuddled. I awkwardly sat there wondering if I should leave. My phone was on low battery and probably should be charged before I have work.

"So, I should probably head out."

"I thought you could stay over longer!" Jimin whined.

"But it's already nearing 11 in the morning. I don't want to overstay."

"You're not. Stay longer. It's Friday."

"I have somewhere I need to go to today."

"Do you have to leave right now?" Jungkook spoke up.

"I guess not at this moment, but soon."

"Then you simply stay. I'll be back." Jimin bluntly stated with no questions asked. He exited the fort with my mug and we could hear his soft steps walk further away.

"I need to use the restroom." Taehyung whined and scrambled up and across the blankets. I let out a small chortle when he slipped at the entrance and face planted on the couch. He gave me a playful glare and rushed out towards the restroom.

"Oh. I can make you a new coffee since Jimin took yours."

"Nah it's fine. I am awake enough. Thanks for the offer." I politely said as I laid on the blankets while reaching for the remote. It was in front of Jungkook and just out of my arms reach. He watched me struggle blankly as I groan and lift my body to scoot up. He suddenly nudged the remote closer to me and I stared at him in disbelief.

"You couldn't have done that earlier."

"It didn't register to me that I could reach it!"

"Uh huh. I don't believe any of these lies you speaketh of." I grinned as he let out a small laugh. Settling myself in a fetal position with my back to him, I point the remote on the television and turn it on.

"Any specific show requests?" He shuffled forward so he could probably see better. Suddenly his hands gently wrap around my head and lifted it before settling it on his lap. His tender gesture made my face heat up. I see his legs spread out in front of him as he settles himself while assuring my head doesn't roll off.