《55》

Yoongi's POV

After she had ran off, I finally fell limp in Namjoon's hold. My heart vaguely throbbed again. What the fuck? Which one of my soulmates was sad again?

"Yoongi..." I let my pissed off expression do the talking as I look over at Jin.

"Listen to me carefully. She didn't push you with ill intent." I scoff at his answer, but notice the others' expressions not match my own.

"What." I hissed out.

"You almost got hit by a car. You didn't hear her or us screaming for you. She saved you. She risked her life to save you." There were a few moments of silence before I let out a small chuckle that grew in volume into hysterical bellows.

Wiping my eyes after a minute, I look back at their hesitant faces and ask, "You've gotta be fucking kidding me. She actually saved me? She pushed me down a whole damn flight of stairs this week! You're joking right?"

After we all stayed silent, Jimin suddenly spoke up with a timid voice saying, "W-We aren't completely sure that she pushed you down the steps. B-but she was the only one there."

"Exactly! She was the only one there."

"Look, we don't know what happened at those stairs but we all saw her save you from the car just now. You could have died if she hadn't've stepped in!" 

I stayed silent after that. That day, I don't even remember what happened. I had suffered a mild concussion which caused a very mild amnesia concerning the event. I just remembered meeting her there and the conversation up to her asking if she was a burden but that was it. Everything else was fuzzy.

My head buzzed as I tried to recall what happened. It took this whole week to grab bits and pieces of the event, but I just can't remember what happened in the end. 

❀♡❀

"She left a box." We all turn towards where Jungkook was pointing. It was a small white and blue present left on the grass by the sidewalk.

"We should return it." Namjoon suggested as he walked over to it and picked it up. However he picked it up upside-down and the cap fell off with a simple black flash drive and a note following right after.

"Namjoon!" Hoseok scolded.

"Ah, sorry!" 

Jimin picked up the cap and the flashdrive, but paused when he saw the sticky note on it.

"Jiminie, don't read it." Taehyung lightly tapped Jimin's back.

"I know I shouldn't've but it says 'When you finally woman up and give this to the Bangtan Boys, I'll treat you to Starbucks.'"

"Huh? What does that mean?" Jungkook curiously peers at the note from above Jimin.

"That we are supposed to see what's on the flashdrive." I coldly responded.

They all looked over at my scowl and folded arms.

"Should we?"

"Well, it's for us, isn't it? Who isn't curious to see it?" Taehyung wondered. No one objected.

"I don't know abo-" Jin started but was cut off.

"It's settled. Let's go look at it now." Hoseok ordered before walking back to the apartment complex with the others following.

I cast a glance back to the road I once walked before letting out a sigh and turning back. Following behind the group slowly, we reach Namjoon's room because he had a large laptop. He input the flash drive as we all surrounded him on the couch.