《36》

We sat around a bit longer while occasionally speaking about random topics. Taehyung had apparently fallen asleep again since he didn't respond to Hoseok's call for him. I groaned once Namjoon announced that we should leave the cafe. It was going to be challenging getting him to wake up, let alone release me. Jimin was also napping, but Jungkook simply lifted him up and threw both his and Jimin's bags over the shoulder Jimin wasn't sleeping on. I'm surprised he was strong enough.

 Who are we kidding, it's Jeon Jungkook. 

Yoongi and Hoseok slowly stood up as both almost fell into a nap. Jin and Namjoon had already stood up and picked up their bags.

"Help. Please?" I tried as Taehyung wouldn't budge when I shook his shoulders. Namjoon rolled his neck before walking over to me and attempting to violently shake him awake. He still didn't budge, but his grip definitely tightened on me.

"You're making it worse! He's wrapped like a snake!" I cried out. Namjoon paused and sheepishly apologized. Next he tried to pry Taehyung from me by lifting him up. Although, Taehyung wouldn't let me go which caused Namjoon to struggle onto holding both Taehyung and I's body weights. He dropped us back onto the armchair with a huff and scratched the back of his neck.

"Guys. Help?" Namjoon asked looking at the others who were watching us struggle.

"He can't let anything go once he latches onto it. Remember the stuffed bear incident? We can't have that happening with poor y/n." Jungkook stated with a shiver. The other guys winced a bit too.

"Stuffed bear incident? What happened?" I asked alarmed.

"Well, one time we got him a huge, well-made, stuffed bear and he instantly latched onto it and kept it close. Taehyung was hugging this huge stuffed bear and we had to leave for vacation. When we tried to wake him up and pry the bear away, he had such a strong grip that the bear's head ripped off completely when we tried to pull it out. That was a tightly sewed bear that had it's head torn off due to him not releasing his hold." Jin explained. I cringed at the thought. I sighed and tapped his forehead lightly trying to stir him awake.

"Taehyung. Taehyungie. TaeTae. Please wake up. Let's leave now." I coo directly into his ears as he stirs a bit after a minute of my constant prodding.

He mumbles, "No. Just nap."

"No can do. We can nap later but for now let's head back to the apartment complex at least. Please wake up. For me?" I tried as he finally peeked one eye open. Soon his other eye followed as he took in his surroundings.

"Leaving already? Okay." Taehyung tiredly pouts as his grip finally loosens. I go to scoot out but he brings me back to him and back hugs me.

"No! I don't want you to move." He whines.

"Alright TaeTae. Let y/n go so we can leave. Come here." Namjoon softly states while bending down to rub Taehyung's shoulders. Taehyung let's go of me and wraps his arms around Namjoon's neck as his legs wrap around Namjoon's waist. Namjoon places one hand around Taehyung's waist and the other on his back while standing straight up. He looks like a koala hanging off of Namjoon.

Jin grabbed Namjoon and Taehyung's bag on the floor before smiling at me and gesturing his head towards the exit. Picking up my bag, I slowly stand up and join the others as they file out. We walked slowly out of the building towards the parking lot. Hoseok let out a couple yawns with Yoongi following. It was funny to see one yawn after the other, I almost yawned too.

"I'll see you guys over at the apartments." I announced when we cut off to our vehicles. The ones that were awake nod and head off.

Setting myself on my scooter, I stretch a bit before starting up the engine.