14

Two weeks later

"You don't have to pick me up from my school everyday" Tobio said to Tooru when he sees him already leaning against the gate.

"I know I don't, but I want to" Tooru smiled sweetly, causing Tobio to turn fifty shades red.

Tooru held out his hand for his Tobio to take. "Let's go"

Tobio smiled, and clasped Tooru's hand in his. "Let's go" he repeated, following Tooru.

Behind them, Mei stood watching the couple's retreating back, a camera in hand. She raised her camera, and took a picture. When the image came out, it showed only the raven haired boy, she smiled affectionately. 

"What are you doing?"

Mei screamed and jumped, when she turned around she saw Hinata Shoyo and Tsukishima. "A-ah! Hinata-kun!" She beamed at him. "And Tsukishima-kun, hey" she greeted. "I-I was just...um.." she glanced at the photo in hand.

"Taking a picture of something very important to me" She said, stuffing the photo in her pocket.

Hinata still felt suspicious, but shrugged it off. He tugged at Tsukishima's hand. "Let's go get meat buns!"

"Will you ever get tired of them?" The blonde asked, walking beside his boyfriend. Hinata jumped on Tsukishima's back, and as always, the blonde caught him and didn't drop him. "Let's go! Let's go!" Hinata yells, wrapping his arms around Kei's neck and the blonde placed his arms under Hinata's legs to support him.

"Don't scream at my ear idiot" Tsukishima scolded.

"Sorry!" Hinata laughs, kissing the side of Tsukishima's head.

Mei watched this with envious eyes, clutching her camera, she took a picture of the happy couple too.

"What do I have to do to have a relationship like theirs ?" She asked herself, referring to Tsukishima and Hinata's and also Kageyama and Oikawa's relationship.

Meanwhile, with Tooru and Tobio. The two walked hand in hand, occasionally they'd earn glances from other couples or even elders.

Tobio felt uncomfortable and tried to pry his hand from Tooru's, but the other boy had a firm grip. "Don't" Tooru said. "Don't mind them Tobio-chan, hold your head high and ignore them" Tooru rubbed Tobio's hand with his thumb.

Tobio nodded, ignoring the discriminative glares, eventually he stopped caring and his discomfort faded, even allowing himself to lean against Tooru.

"Tooru, this isn't the way to my house"

Tooru laughed. "You're only realizing this now?" He cooed at Tobio's adorable pouting face. "Cute, as always" he thought as he resisted the urge to put both of his hands in Tobio's blushing cheeks and kiss him right there, in the middle of the street.

But he remembered their agreement was no kissing.

"I'm allowed to kiss his cheek or forehead though, but I want to press my lips against his to see if they're as soft as they look" Tooru thought in despair.

"Where are we going?"

"Hm? Oh" Tooru smiled. "We're meeting my parents!"

Tobio stopped walking and he looked at Tooru with wide eyes and an open mouth. "What?! Now?! Today?!"

"They insisted Tobio-chan, they wanted to meet the boy they see on my social media everyday" Tooru gave a sheepish smile.

"How many pictures do you post Tooru?"

"Ehhh..." Truth be told, the reason Oikawa's phone storage was full is because his album is full of pictures of Tobio. But he wasn't going to tell Tobio that, unless he wants to scare him away.

"Forget it" Tobio sighed. "Where are we meeting them?"

Tooru grinned. "My house of course!"