46

"Ne, Tobio-chan, what do you feel about meeting my parents?" Tooru asked. Tobio, who's head was resting on Tooru's lap, looked up at him in confusion. After eating at the restaurant, Tooru led him to the park where they played skipping rocks by the lake. Eventually they grew bored with skipping rocks and decided to just sit on the grass, with Tobio lying down with his head on Tooru's lap.

"Uhhh, didn't we already meet?". Tooru snickered and played with Tobio's bangs fondly. "I meant, meeting them as my boyfriend, since I introduced you as just my friend at first"

The raven haired boy bit his lip. "Is that...such a good idea?"

Tooru, noticing his boyfriend's worried look, simply gave him an assuring smile. "Relax Tobio-chan! They're open minded people"

"What if they don't like me?" Tobio continued.

"You already made a good first impression on them, if you didn't notice, my mother adored you when you first came over" Tooru assured. "And besides, I always tell them about you, so they already know how wonderful you are"

Tobio sat up. "Dare I ask, what did you tell them about me?"

Tooru whistled innocently. "Ohhh, only that you idolized me back in middle school, always watched me, chases after me, followed me around like a puppy, saw me as your king and worshipped the ground I walked on-"

"I DID NOT!" Tobio hit Tooru's arm.

"And that you followed me around begging me to teach you how to serve and that you always cry when I said no-"

"-THAT WAS ONE TIME! Jackass!"

"--That you're so easily impressed by me-"

"--I used to be!" Tobio corrected. "Not anymore, jerk"

Tooru smirked, before leaning over and pressing his lips against his Tobio.

Tobio was surprised, but he wasn't complaining

Tobio was surprised, but he wasn't complaining. He just closed his eyes and moved his lips against Tooru's

Tooru smirked before pulling away from Tobio. "You're so cute Tobio-chan" he sighed. Tobio's cheeks flared in embarrassment and anger, with a huff, he turned his head to the other direction and crossed his arms, sulking. Tooru just laughed at him, before gathering his Tobio in his arms and hugging him from behind. "Hey, do you know Mei's cousin Rei?"

Tobio lifted a brow. "Yeah" he nodded.

"I don't like him" Tooru said seriously. "He's weird, he gives me a bad feeling. It doesn't help that he's Mei's relative, plus they're similar in certain areas"

Tobio became quiet, thinking about the instances he met Rei. "I know what you mean, but....he doesn't seem that bad. I think he's somewhat better than Mei" for one, Rei is more charismatic.

"Still, stay away from that guy" Tooru insisted.

"Why?" The raven haired boy asked in confusion.

"Because he gives me a bad feeling" Tooru responded.

"You can't judge someone based on a feeling " Tobio rolled his eyes. "He hasn't done anything yet"

________________________________

"Mei-chaaaaan! I'm about to do something!" Rei kicked his cousin's door open. "And I think you're going to love it!"

Mei got up from her bed and glared at her cousin. "What the hell? You can't just kick a girl's door open!" She scolded.

Rei ignored her and invited himself inside. "Do you want your boyfriend back?"

(Author: There, now you have a valid reason to hate him. MTC fact: Rei and Mei both have ADHD, also Mei hates bugs because they are icky)