44

"N-no! No it's not like that!" Tobio defended.

Tooru looked at him in suspicion. "So you're saying you were willing?"

"No! It's not like that either! What happened was..."Tobio lowered his head. "Was.."

"Was what?" Tooru pushes.

"Mei kissed me" Tobio admitted. "And I froze in shock but managed to push her off" the raven haired boy bit his lip.

Tooru stared at him, comprehending what he just heard. "That bitch kissed you?!" He shook him. "What else did she do to you? Tobio!"

"Stop it" Tobio removed Tooru's hands from him. "You're over reacting" he hissed.

"Am I?" Tooru frowned.

"You're causing a scene! Lower your voice!" And Tobio was right. Several walkers had stopped were watching them. Tooru blushed, before shaking his head. "I'm sorry...but Mei forcedly kissed you? Tobio that's wrong!"

Tobio bit his lower lip. He felt Tooru wrap his arms around him protectively. "Tooru?"

"You must have felt really uncomfortable"

"Y-yes I did....very"

"I'm angry at her"

"So am I"

When Tooru pulled away from the hug, he kissed Tobio's hand. "Come on, let's just go home, forget about what transpired today....and then deal with Mei tomorrow"

"Okay" Tobio liked the idea of forgetting what happened. But he's sure that pretty soon he will have to face it again.

Unknown to them, Rei was standing from behind a tree and was eavesdropping. He had a dark look, feeling pissed off yet amused at the same time. He sighed. "Mei-chan you're such a troublesome girl"

He played with the recorder in his hand. It contained various confessions and possible blackmail uses, as well as evidence and such, including the truth about Oikawa and Kageyama's relationship. He took out his phone and called Kageyama.

It took a little while before Kageyama answered. "Yeah?"

"Yoohoo! Kageyama-kun! Just calling to ask...how was the tutor with my cousin?" He asked 'innocently'

"How do you know I had a tutor session with her?"

"Does it matter? How was it?"

"....It went well I suppose"

"Ahh, there's hesitance in that sentence Kageyama-kun! Did something happen?" Rei smirked.

"No" was Kageyama's sharp reply.

"You're so cute" Rei whispered.

"Uhh.."

"Good bye!" He hung up.

His hobby of meddling with people's life is very wrong, yes's he's aware of that. But he's a person who's easily bored and he takes pleasure in causing drama and chaos. However this case with Kageyama is different, he is genuinely fascinated with him...for some odd reason, given how there is nothing special about Kageyama at all

And as for Oikawa?

He can't help but laugh. Oikawa's expression of anger, jealous, resentment and possessiveness....it was all funny for Rei!

Kageyama and Oikawa. They are interesting pets to play with. He likes them a lot, especially Kageyama-kun.

Mei, oh dear cousin Mei...time for drama!

Rei smirked as he tossed the recorder in the air and caught it in his hand again.