17

"TOBIO-KUN!" Tobio barely had time to react before his ex suddenly jumped on his back like Hinata does to Tsukishima. "Ack!" He gasped when he felt the heavy weight on his back.

"Me-Mei" he gasped, trying to balance himself. Mei pressed her cheek against his back, and hugged his neck tightly as to not fall off. "Good morning Tobio-kun!" She chirped.

"Good morning to you two as well" came Tooru's voice as he leaves the restaurant holding takeouts. He smiled at Mei, but it was cold, and it sent shivers up the girl's spine. "Are you two on a date?" Mei asked.

She looked accusingly at Tobio. "Why didn't you tell me? We agreed that I'll follow you two around for two months! This is a breach of contract" she scolded.

Tooru eyed the girl on his boyfriend's back, resisting the urge to scowl at her. Showing he was jealous would probably serve to amuse Mei, and he didn't want to entertain her.

"We know the agreements Tokoto-chan" Tooru faked a pout. "But I want some privacy alone time with my boyfriend you know? It's creepy that you have to watch us whenever we go on dates. And you even stalk my social media"

He saw Mei's look of guilt and shame, but those were quick to be replaced with annoyance.

"You get privacy when you two are at each other's house don't you? I don't follow you there. I even do my best to limit my presence so you two wouldn't feel uncomfortable with me third wheeling your date" she glared at Tooru who glared back.

"And I'm not 'stalking' your social media, as you distastefully put it. I only like your Tobio pictures, the rest? I barely bat an eye"

"A-ano, Mei. Can you get off me?" Tobio spoke up. Mei turned her attention to the raven haired boy. "Why?" She asked.

"Because you're choking him" Tooru growled. "Now get off"

"Are you saying I'm fat?!" Mei demanded, turning red with anger. She smirked, then wrapped her slender legs around Tobio's waist, pressing her chest even more against his back.

She childishly stuck out her tongue at Tooru, who bristled.

"Why? Are you jealous? Feeling possessive of your boyfriend?" She teased. Tooru's patience snapped.

"Yes! Now hands off what's mine!" He yelled, pried Mei from Tobio and tossed her to the air like a volleyball. The girl though did a summersault and landed on her feet like a cat.

This moved earned herself claps from the bystanders.

Tobio rubbed his sore neck. "Sā ikō, Tobio-chan" Tooru said, taking Tobio's hand and dragging him away.

Mei looked over at their retreating backs and jogged after them. "Wait! Wait! I'm sorry Oikawa-kun I was just teasing!" She calls as she catches up to them.

"Really, I just wanted to get a reaction out of you, that was all! I'm sorry" she apologized, poking Tooru's arm.

Tooru glared daggers at the girl, who gulped nervously.

Tobio sensed Tooru's anger and shot Mei a look that says "leave us alone"

Mei got the message and nodded at him, before turning to a corner and disappearing. Tobio rubbed Tooru's hand with his thumb.

"O-oi" he called.

"Hm?"

"Let's go to the beach"

Tooru whipped his head to face Tobio, who was blushing. Tooru grinned, and kisses Tobio's forehead. "Sure! I can't wait to see you shirtless my Tobio-chan!"

"B-baka hentai!" Tobio growled in outrage, face reddening even more.