64 My Tobio-chan

If his life was like a jigsaw puzzle. For Tobio, Tooru would be the finale piece.

He didn't know how long he stayed with the Oikawas but he really enjoyed his stay there. Tooru bragged about him to his parents, which was a little embarrassing. Tooru's mother accepts their relationship now and even teasingly called him her 'son'

Which was endearing, but still, embarrassing.

Tooru's father was hard to read. But it was obvious he cared for Tooru's happiness, they were relieved that he didn't make any comments about how their relationship was 'taboo'

Tooru was so sure he would, what with how old fashioned and a devout catholic his father was.

"Be careful honey!" Mrs. Oikawa called out to them. It was already late in the night and Tobio knew he needed to go home or his family will be worried for him. He felt tired, the exciting events of the day had him worn out. More worn out than volleyball matches... which was saying a lot.

"Tobio-chaaan! Wait for your precious boyfriend!" Tooru whined jogging after him. The brunet had insisted on walking him home like the 'gentleman' he was

"Stupid Tooru, I'm not a lady" Tobio thought, embarrassed but appreciative.

Tooru placed an arm around Tobio's shoulders. Tobio blushed when his boyfriend pulled him to be pressed against him, allowing the smaller boy to catch the smell of his expensive cologne. "So the bitch is gone" Tooru commented.

"Yeah" was all Tobio could say.

"You got the justice you deserved!" Tooru added with a grin

"I did" Tobio agreed with a small smile.

"I hear your suspension's lifted, you can go back to school and be with your friends"

That's right. He can go back. He won't have to worry about his schoolmates' harassment anymore now that his name has been cleared. He can finally play volleyball again

Mei was out of their hands, she got what she deserved. And she wouldn't be troubling them for a long time. This past few months has been a roller coaster of events, emotions, confusion, friendships and relationships. His psychopath ex was gone, her true nature was exposed to the school, he'll be back to school by Monday next week. The best part is that he has his Oikawa Tooru by his side throughout all of this.

His Oikawa Tooru. His.

Feeling emotional, and with a big grin on his glowing face. He turned and stood in front of Tooru, hands behind his back. His smile prominent. "Tobio-chan?" Tooru asked, confused. But Tobio's smile seemed to be infectious

Because he found himself smiling back, and just as big.

They probably looked idiotic. Two teenagers standing on the sidewalk facing each other, smiling like love struck fools. And in a weird way, they sort of are.

Then, Tobio leaned forward, wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and pressed his lips against his.

Tooru was surprised by the sudden kiss, but he was quick to wave his surprise away and kiss back, with just as much vigor.

Tooru eagerly wrapped his strong arms around his Tobio-chan's waist, pulling his boyfriend even closer, if that was possible. Their lips moved in tandem, one of Tobio's hands found its way to Tooru's hair, massaging his scalp.

Tooru released a sound that was somewhat a cross between a giggle and a moan

The boys were in fact so lost in their little world that they didn't notice the stares they were getting. A few adults even pointed at them with disgusted sneers