Extra extra(Short Side Stories 2)

1. Mei's feelings

"I totally one hundred percent support you and Oikawa-san!" Mei gave Tobio a thumbs up.

"Really?"

"Yep! I'm so happy for you! I'm really happy that you turned out to be gay and not cheating on me with some girly whore or something--hahahahha!!! Right?" She hugged Tobio's arm.

"Uhh.."

"I mean I should have noticed the signs! You were miserable the entire time we were dating, and you have smooth skin ad nice legs--I don't even think you shave your legs--and your ass is just, voluptuous!"

"My ass isn't that big!" Tobio turned red with embarrassment as Mei continued. "I bet Oikawa-san likes to smack those cheeks eh Tobio-kun? He likes spanking those nice butt cheeks-"

"Good bye" Tobio hurriedly walked away.

"If anyone messes with you for being gay Tobio-kun! Just tell me and I'll deal with them! I support you okay? I'm team Oikage!" Mei shouted. "I promise I am team Oikage! I definitely do not sometimes have this urge to hit Oikawa's head with a metal bat and break your legs so you can't run away from me! "

"Thank you, I guess" Tobio decided to set up cameras everywhere in his house.

2. I WON'T HESITATE BITCH
(During Kageyama and Mei's relationship)

"I saw you hanging out with HINATA YESTERDAY!" Mei showed Kageyama a picture of him and Hinata eating ice cream. In the background he could see Tsukishima buying more ice cream.

"Mei it's not what you think-" Kageyama started

"I WON'T HESITATE BITCH !!" Mei pulled out a metal bat and charged out of the house, running to the direction of Hinata's house.

3. Singing along

"One~ last time" Kageyama sang.

"I need to be the one~ Who takes you home" Oikawa joins, circling his arms around Tobio.

"One more time~ I promise after that, I'll let you g--" Tobio and Oikawa sang. "Let you go? Bitch please! I am never letting you go,you're MINE!!! " and then he picked up the confused black haired boy and carried him into the sunset~

Oh yes and also behind them are very angry Sugamama and Daichi screaming at Oikawa to give them their child back

"SIKE! HE'S MINE NOW!"