27

"Tobio-kun! Did you enjoy my party?" Mei grinned at him as she eagerly walked up to them. "We sure did" Tooru answered for her.

"I'm talking to Tobio-kun don't butt in" Mei snapped.

Tooru glared at the girl, and so did Tobio. "If you're going to be rude to my boyfriend Mei, then I don't want to talk to you" Tobio held Tooru's hand, and dragged him away from the girl.

"Wait wait! I'm sorry honestly! My head hurts from my hangover and I think I'm still drunk" Mei followed them. "I'm sorry for my rudeness "Oikawa-san, I'm sorry" she smiled at him apologetically.

"It's fine" Tooru found himself saying.

Suddenly, Mei whipped out her phone and there was the sound of a click and then there was a flash. Mei giggled when she showed them her screen. "Sorry! You two looked cute I had to take a picture of this" and she proceeds to post it on her social media, with the caption I'm third wheeling on Oikage's date again

Tooru tugged Tobio firmly at his side, eyeing the girl warily. His shock at the sight of her replication of Tobio's room and all the pictures of his boyfriend still rattled him. "She's a weirdo" he thinks. "And creepy too, how did Tobio-chan end up dating her?"

"Do you want ice cream?" Tobio asked Tooru. The black haired boy pointed at an ice cream truck parked near them. "Sure" Tooru nodded.

Tobio let go of his hand and went to go buy them ice cream, leaving Tooru alone with Mei.

"You know what Oikawa-san?" The girl spoke, not leaving her eyes off her phone. "I think you make Tobio-kun really happy" she smiled at him. "You spoil him and shower him with affection, and he just sucks it all up. It's adorable" she went on.

"Thanks" Tooru found himself saying, smiling back at the girl.

"But" she looked at Tobio who was buying ice cream. "But what?" Tooru asked.

"I don't think Tobio-kun truly loves you" she shrugged. "But it's just my opinion" she returned her attention to her phone. Then, she pointed her camera at him, and took his picture. She looked at his expression on the picture. "Looks like you didn't like what I said"

"I hope you like vanilla" Tobio returned holding two cones of ice cream. When he saw Tooru's frown and Mei's smug look Tobio felt uncomfortable. "I like anything you give me" Tooru took the ice cream from Tobio.

"Tobio-kun, what about me?" Mei whined.

"Buy your own" Tobio licked his chocolate ice cream.

"But you bought one for Oikawa-san!"

"Because I'm his boyfriend" Oikawa sent Mei a hard stare. "And you're his ex"