52

Boke: KAGEYAMA! U need to come to school ASAP! IT'S MEI!
7:29am

____________________

Shoyo bites his lips in worry as he looks at the hallway. "Kei! Help me with this!" He snapped at his boyfriend as he rips off the flyers from the walls.

Not like it would do much though because there was way too may flyers and posters glued to the wall.

Still, he and his boyfriend did the best that they could in the situation.

The orange haired boy rips apart moat of the flyers in his hand, angry that Mei would stoop this low.

"I can't believe she'd do this" he sighs in frustration.

Kei clicked his tongue before dumping the flyers in the trash. "Oh, but I can"

"Where's Kageyama?!" Shoyo groans.

Meanwhile, the raven haired boy was rushing to the school.

Showering quickly and skipping breakfast, he left a note for Tooru to read before running to Karasuno.

"It's probably nothing" he convinced himself. "I mean Shoyo could probably just be exaggerating! What could Mei have done to cause him to panic so much?!"

What did Mei do?! What did Mei do? What did Mei do?! What did Mei do? What did Mei do?! What did Mei do?What did Mei do?! What did Mei do?!

"Calm down damn it! Calm the fuck down!"

Still, his body betrayed his thoughts. His heart racing in anxiety. When he arrived infront of Karasuno, he received a couple of dirty looks and mocking smirks from students. Swallowing his nervousness, he walked towards his school building and entered.

He paled when he saw the walls lined with flyers and printed out posters of text messages and pictures of him with vandals all over his face

The text messages were between him and Tooru discussing about their plan to pretend to date to trick Mei

But to his shock, most of the text messages weren't even written by him or Tooru at all. Because they were of insults and degradation towards Mei, and they certainly never discussed Mei in their chats like this.

"Hey Kageyama! Ya willing to suck dick just to throw a poor innocent girl off your back?" A senior mocked.

"What an asshole"

"I can't believe I supported him!"

"Piece of shit"

"Bastard!"

"How dare he make a fool of Mei-chan like that!"

"Wat a horrible, disgusting person"

Insults were thrown at him left and right. "None of that is true!" Shoyo yells, defending his friend.

"The proof's right there on the walls midget!" A girl snapped. "Can't you read?"

"Maybe he's pretending to date that salty tree to gain attention too!" Another student sneered. "I bet he's the one who gave Kageyama-kun the idea to pretend to be in a relationship with a man to humiliate Mei-chan!"

"Definitely birds of the same feathers..."

"Piece of shits! The both of them!"

The attention and insults were then thrown at Hinata.

"Shut the fuck up all of you!" Tsukishima stepped in and placed an arm around his boyfriend and glaring at everyone around them. "If any of you fuckers say anything against Shoyo, and I mean any form of insult against him, you'll have me to deal with" he warned.

Tobio felt uncomfortable and angry at the disgusted, judging, and suspicious looks thrown their way.

Tsukishima may have taken off the heat on Hinata but there was no one defending Tobio.

"There he is!" Came Mei's voice.

Everyone looked to Mei's direction and saw the girl with two teachers and the principal, her eyes were red and puffy as if she's been crying.

"He assaulted me sensei!" She sobbed. "he tried to force himself on me!"