49

Days passed by without either of them getting bothered by Tokoto Mei or her strange cousin. It was like a switch was flipped in Mei.

Tobio doesn't know what's going on with her, but frankly he doesn't really care. All he cares about is his time spent with his boyfriend(gosh he's still blushing even when he calls Tooru his boyfriend in his head) volleyball, keeping his grades up, Tooru, volleyball again, and passing his exams.

"You're doing great Kageyama-kun! You're grades are getting better" his senseis praised him. "Keep this up"

Tobio smiled as he packed his belongings and prepared to head home. Tooru would be waiting for him by the gates to walk with him home, he tried not to show it, but he's really excited to see his boyfriend again.

"Feeling happy Tobio-kun?" Came Mei's voice behind him. He frowned, since she hasn't talked to him in days. He looked behind him and saw her glaring venomously at him. He didn't like her glare, so he returned it with a glare of his own. "Need something?" He demanded.

"I suppose you're really happy with your life right now, everything's going perfectly Tobio-kun. Improved grades, supportive friends, acceptance from peers over your relationship" she counted. "You must feel so good about yourself"

"Just tell me what you want already" Tobio snapped, slinging his bag over his shoulder.

"What I want?" She bit her lower lip, angry. "Since when did anyone care about what I want?! Since when did you care?! You would take any chance to get rid of me! Any chance! Even if it means lying to me and making a fool of myself" she was shaking with rage.

Tobio felt dread, but he was quick to squash that feeling away. "What are you talking about?" He asked, pretending to be clueless.

"Don't act innocent Tobio-kun! You asshole!" If she was holding her bat, he was sure she would have hit him by now. But then, she took deep breaths, and calmed herself down.

"Mei-"

"Shut up you piece of shit" she hissed. "Go on, have fun with your precious boyfriend, I won't bother you again" she stepped aside to allow him exit.

Tobio eyed her warily, before nodding, and walking past him.

He felt her eyes burning a hole at the back of his neck as he walked to the door.

He slid the door open, but didn't take a step out yet.

He felt the need to say something to his ex, anything. But every time he opened his mouth, he would just close it again.

Finally he stepped out and slid the door close behind him.

Mei growled and kicked Tobio's table, causing it to fall down with a loud

THUD!

The girl twirled her hair between her fingers, biting her lower lip.

_____________________

"Tobio-chan!" Tooru's arms encircled around him and he was pulled to his boyfriend's strong chest.

Tobio's nose met the strong scent of Tooru's cologne. He blushed, when Tooru tilted his head back and kissed him full on the lips.

"Get some Kageyama!" He heard someone shout, it was a boy.

Tobio blushed darker and pushed Tooru away.

"Hm? What's wrong?" Tooru pretended to pout but Tobio knew he was feeling smug. Before Tobio can answer, Tooru pulled him with him.

"Do you have any assignments? What are you having trouble with?" He asks, placing his arm behind Tobio's back. "Math? English? Japanese? Just say the word and I'll help my cute boyfriend out-" he winked at him. "For a kiss"

"Tooru, if you want to kiss me so much just say so" Tobio sighed.

Tooru ignored him, choosing instead to focus on the cars driving by. Their walk to Tobio's house was a peaceful one, with Tooru occasionally suddenly kissing Tobio or complimenting him, saying how gorgeous he was and how lucky Tooru is to have him.

Soon, they arrive at Tobio's house.

"I'm home" he calls out, only to have no one reply.

"Let's head to your room" Tooru said, taking off his shoes before marching upstairs to his boyfriend's bedroom. "He's already made himself comfortable here, already marching around like his owns the place" Tobio thought, though he was more amused than annoyed.

He followed his boyfriend upstairs and found the other boy lazing on his bed, taking the entire space.

"Move" Tobio ordered, only for Tooru to grab him by the arm and pulling him down.

He laid on top of Tooru.

"You're so adorable Tobio-chan" Tooru purred. "Looks so edible too" he added. "Edible?" Tobio blinked. Tooru pressed their lips together, licking Tobio's lips but never pushing his tongue inside Tobio's mouth.

"Hmm.." Tobio released a low sound from his throat, causing Tooru to smirk against his luscious lips. "Tobio-chan" he whispered gently

"Could you open your mouth for me?"

(Author: What do ya'll think Mei is up to?)