18

"WHOOO!" Tooru took a running start and jumped into the air making a large splash when he dived into the ocean. He emerged, sea water dripping down his chest, he called for Tobio. "Come on! The water's great" he called.

Tobio shrugged before taking off his shirt, shoes and socks, and following Tooru to the water.

The boys splashed around, laughing as they goofed in the water. At one point Tooru gathered seaweed and chased Tobio around with it, pretending to be an alien going to abduct Tobio to crack open his skull and dissect his brain.

"Let me see your brain Tobio-chan!" Tooru cackled maniacally as he threw seaweed at the ravenette.

Tooru pounced on Tobio, pinning the boy down. The ravenette panted beneath him, Tooru smiled and kissed Tobio's nose, turning the boy even redder. "You're so cute" he cooed.

"You've sure gotten used with kissing me all the time" Tobio muttered.

"I'd kiss your sweet lips if I could, sadly I can only kiss your cheeks and forehead so I make it worth it" Tooru pouted, before peppering Tobio's face with kisses.

Tobio secretly enjoyed Tooru's kisses though, he longed for them. But it hurt him to know Tooru was just acting, letting him hear what he wants to hear.  He probably does this stuff to his previous relationships and maybe even more.

Noticing Tobio's sudden down of mood, Tooru cupped his cheek. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"OH MY GOSH YOU TWO LOOK SO CUTE!!" came a squeal, followed by more. The two scrambled off of each other and when they looked they saw Mei wearing a swimsuit holding a camera, with her were more girls fangirling at them.

"Look at Kageyama-kun! He looks so hot!"

"Is that Oikawa from Aoba Josai?"

Tooru glared at Mei who kept snapping pictures of them with her polaroid. He approached the girl, who looked up at him with a smile. "Before you accuse me of following you two here, I wasn't. My friends asked me to come with them to the beach"

"And coincidentally we're here too?" Tooru crossed his arms, still looking at her suspiciously. This girl gave him bad vibes, he should grab Tobio and go.

"Yep!" Mei grinned, showing off perfect white teeth.

She turned her attention to Tobio who was still in the water, glaring at her. She waved a friendly wave at her ex boyfriend, before walking towards him.

"A-ano, Oikawa-san, can we take a picture?" One of the girls approached him. "Me too Oikawa-san!" Another one came up to them.

Tooru masked his annoyance and smiled back at them. "Sure! But please make it quick, I have to get back to my Tobio-chan's side" he winked, causing the girls to scream with red faces.

Tobio meanwhile was watching this from afar, and felt his heart twitch with jealousy. Tooru was smiling sweetly at the girls, posing with them as they took picture after picture, one girl was even bold enough to kiss his cheek.

Mei noticed Tobio's jealous look, and pouted. "You were never jealous when I talked to other boys" she told him.

"Huh?" Tobio faced the girl. Mei frowned and crossed her arms. "You glare at those girls like they're stealing your favorite volleyball away or something, meanwhile, when we used to date and some guy would hit on me, you'd do nothing!"

"Because I know you were faithful and would never cheat on me, that and because I know those guys who flirt with you were paid to make me jealous" he narrowed his eyes at her. "Paid, by you"

Mei glared back at him, before smirking and raising her camera. "Smile" was all she said before taking a picture.

Tobio rubbed his eyes from the flash. "Quit it" he snapped at her, but Mei ignored him and continued to admire the picture. She showed it to Tobio. "I told you to smile" she pouted at him.

Annoyed, the ravenette took the picture and ripped it in half.

Mei looked shocked. "Why did you do that?!" She shouted.

Tobio left the water and was gathering his clothes, he called to Tooru that he wanted to leave. The Aoba Josai student however didn't hear him, and was too busy entertaining the girls.

Disheartened, Tobio left the beach on his own.

Mei walked up to Tooru. "I'm throwing a party next week, and you and Tobio-kun are invited. I'm also inviting my school's volleyball team, and if you want, you can also invite some of your friends" she beamed at him.

"Let's go take a dip girls!" Mei said to her friends, and the girls ran to the water.

"What do you think Tobio-chan?" Tooru looked around, and realized Tobio was gone. "Tobio?"

"He left!" Mei shouted over to him.

"Left? Why would he leave?" And why didn't he say anything?