41

"You made it!" Mei greeted, opening the door wider to allow entry for Tobio. "I thought you'd gotten your self lost" she giggled.

"I've been here enough times already to know my way even while wearing a blindfold" Tobio remarked, entering the house. "But you'd surely bump into obstacles though Tobio-chan" Mei responded.

"Would you like something to eat? Or drink maybe?" Mei pointed at the kitchen. "I can whip you up something real quick" she smiled at him.

Tobio shook his head. "No thanks, I already ate"

"On your date with Oikawa-san I bet" Mei grumbled. Tobio didn't answer her, instead he sat down on the couch and waited for her to sit down with him so they can begin their tutor session, just like Mei promised.

"No no, let's go to my room" Mei gestured for Tobio to follow her upstairs. The boy was hesitant, but soon he was walking behind her, heading to her room.

To his surprise, and relief, her room changed a bit. It didn't creepily resemble his bedroom anymore.

Well sure the wall paper, bed spread, and pillow cases were still the same, a copy of his. But she replaced the desk, got rid of the dumbbells, and the bulletin board full of his pictures now only had five to ten pictures on it.

Four of those pictures are still of him, but the rest were landscapes. This gave Tobio a strong feeling of relief, it was like a weight was lifted from his shoulders.

"Sit down" she pointed to the carpeted floor(his room also has a carpeted floor but at least they don't have the same color) while she sat on the bed.

Tobio dropped his bag to the floor before sitting down cross legged.

"So Tobio-chan, let's start with your weakness subjects" she took out a notebook from her own bag. "Which is pretty much all of it, except for P.E. and your English has improved...slightly "

Tobio frowned. "You're exaggerating! I can't be that bad"

Mei rolled her eyes. Inside though she was giggling at his pouting face. "He's so cute!"

"Alright, let's start with-"

_____________________________

Rei walked home with a bounce in his step, while humming a tune. "I'm so smart" he praised himself. "I've figured it out! I'm so smart, hahahah!"

He stopped in his tracks when he saw a certain brunet walking on the other side. He couldn't help but smirk. "Ahh...Oikawa Tooru, Kageyama-kun's boyfriend~" he giggled to himself.

"Or fake boyfriend? Unless they have fallen for each other....oh who cares what their relationship status is! I should go say hello" he skipped across the street without looking left or right, luckily there were no cars, and greeted Oikawa like an old friend.

"Oikawa-san! Hello Oikawa-san!" He grinned and jumped infront of the taller boy. Oikawa frowned at him "Do I know you?"

"We met at Mei's party, though you probably don't remember me anymore since it was dark and you drank a cup of alcoholic beverage--are you even old enough to drink?--anyway you possessively took Kageyama from me!" Rei narrated.

Tooru just looked confused still. "Uhh..." He tried to walk around the blonde, but the other boy blocked his path. "I'm Tokoto Rei"

"Nice to meet you" the brunet tried to walk around him again, but Rei kept blocking him, annoying Tooru further. "Do you mind?! Go bother someone else will ya?" He pushed past the blonde.

"I know your little secret" Rei dropped.

Tooru froze. "What the hell do you mean?" He demanded.

(Mei: Why do people hate us?
Rei: Because we're unlikeable characters and I live for it! Hahahaha! I love their reactions to us!
Mei: unlikeable? What's unlikeable about us?! The readers are so judgemental!)