54

Tobio glared at Mei's cousin. He really didn't feel like dealing with him today, so he just walked past him, bumping into Rei's shoulder.

The blonde smirked. "Ah, I'll take that as a yes" he trailed after the raven haired boy, hands behind his back. "I mean, who wouldn't be feeling shitty? If they see vandalized pictures of themselves, got framed, and now suspended? Poor you~"

Pissed, Tobio whirled around and tried to punch the blonde to shut him up, but his fist was caught. He glared at the smirking asshole who looked amused by his reaction. "Ah ah ah Tobio-chan~" he pushed Tobio back slightly. "You ought to point that anger of yours to someone who deserves it, like"

Pretending to think, Rei taps his chin. "Hmm~ Mei perhaps?"

Tobio bristled at the name. "How do you already know I got suspended?"

Rei pulled out an ear piece from his pocket. "I bugged the office"

"When the fuck did you have time to do that?" Tobio glared at him again.

Rei snickered. "I can't reveal all my secrets little crow" he pats Tobio's back. "Hmm, is your boyfriend coming to pick you up? I expect he'll be really pissed off after he gets briefed of what happens to you" he sighs. "When it comes to you that guy absolutely loses his shit"

He remembers that one time Oikawa slammed him against the wall in an alley way and even looked ready to strangle him.

"He...cares for me that much huh" Tobio muttered, his hard stare softening a bit.

"Now that's a good look for him" Rei thinks. "Of course he does! Tobio-chan have you seen the way he looks at you? You're his precious treasure" he says this while circling around Tobio like a shark

Rei then places an arm around Tobio, who flinches at the contact. "Mei is pissed at you, you are pissed at Mei, your team is pissed at her, and half the student body hates your guts"

"Yeah, I'm aware" Tobio attempted to remove the arm from around him but Rei responded by suddenly draping himself on him. "I hope you do not get angry when I say that this situation is funny for me"

"Oh yeah?" Tobio's eyes flared.

"Very"

"I'm glad I can provide for your fucking entertainment" the raven haired boy hissed. Rei smirks, enjoying Tobio's ire, he looked so cute, with his flushed cheeks and narrowed eyes.

Suddenly, he felt someone pull on his collar from behind, briefly choking him. Then he was yanked off of Tobio and tossed to the side.

Rei stumbles a bit but he managed to balance himself. "Ara ara, Oikawa Tooru! Good morning, lovely weather we're having yeah?" He grins, appearance friendly. Tooru however was glaring at him darkly, holding his boyfriend in a protective embrace.

The blonde and brunet stared at each other for a long tense moment. Oikawa's eyes held anger and disdain, meanwhile Rei's eyes simply holds amusement and sadistic delight.

Oh yes, Oikawa really hates this guy. "Tooru" his attention returns to his adorable Tobio. Immediately his expression softens and his eyes simply held adoration, he squishes his boyfriend's cheeks and kisses his forehead. "Tobio-chan! What happened? Shoyo texted me something bad happened and that I needed to come quickly! I was so worried, are you okay?!"

"I--yeah, I mean no not really but-"

Immediately Tooru starts checking Tobio's body for any injuries.

Rei scoffed and rolled his eyes at the display. "He's fine" he snapped. "He's just a little emotionally drained is all". Hearing this Tooru returned his eyes at Rei, "what the fuck do you mean by that?" He growled.

Rei turned to the nervous Tobio "Do you want to tell him or should I?"

"I'll do it" Tobio answered.

"Tell me what?" Tooru demanded, looking at his boyfriend now.

"Mei found out about us agreeing to pretend to date each other, so she got really mad and decided to tell everyone. She printed out screenshots of our messages and glued it on every wall in the school" Tobio explained

"How the fuck did she get those anyway?" Tooru glared at Rei.

"Now now, don't look at me like that, I swear on my life that I didn't have anything to do with that this time" Rei raised both his hands in surrender.

"She must have hacked my phone, she's good at hacking, even taught me a couple of tricks back when we were dating" Tobio said. "But the thing is most of the text messages were lies! She probably fabricated it to make us look worse"

"Sounds like something she'd do" Rei chimed in.

"That bitch" Tooru's fists shook. His mother raised him to never hit girls but this time this one he feels like he'll make an exception.

"It gets worse though" Rei adds. "Oh, it does huh?" Tooru laughs sarcastically. "How exactly?"

"She framed Tobio-chan of assault, so now he's suspended until further notice. Worse comes worse, the student body signs a petition for his expulsion" Ren continued as if he was simply talking about the weather.

"Fuck!" Tooru kicked a can. "And they all just believed her?! Just like that?!"

"She had proof. There were bruises on her neck" Rei looked to the side. "Courtesy of me"

"What the fuck?" Tobio narrowed his eyes at him.

"I strangled her because she wanted to make her story more authentic. Make up wouldn't have worked"

"What, is wrong with you?!" Tooru charged at Rei and slammed him against the wall. "You fucking asshole! You and your bitch of a cousin should crawl back into the snake pit you slithered out of!"

"Stop it!" Tobio held Tooru's hands in an attempt to prevent him from choking Rei. The blonde gasped for air when the enraged brunet pulled his hands back. "I didn't think Tobio would suffer like this"

"Bullshit" Tooru called him out.

Rei cleared his throat. "I'm an asshole, a manipulative conniving son of a bitch, and yes I'm self aware, and no I ain't changing myself because I enjoy who I am" he said coldly.

"But even I have lines that I make sure not to cross, and this is one of them. Tobio-chan, I'm sorry"

"Sorry's not gonna cut it Rei" Tobio snapped. Rei nodded "Yes well, my cute little Tobio-" Tooru pulled Tobio closer to him "I can make this up to you"

"Oh yeah? How?" Tooru demands.

(Author: Read "I'll Prove It To You Tobio-chan" a spin-off story of "My Tobio-chan" written by my good friend @Stellamesheke. This story takes place through the point of view of Mei, and you might learn more about her, her thoughts, and her true feelings)