19

Tsukishima carried his boyfriend on his back as he walked to the direction of the Hinata residence. It was a good thing Shoyo was so small, because it meant his weight was light.

If he craned his neck a little bit, he could see the visible hickey he left on Shoyo's neck and his collarbone. For sure Shoyo will complain to him the next morning about being too rough on him.

Just the thought of it was enough to boost Kei's ego.

"Hey! Four eyes!" Kei halted in his steps when he saw Oikawa jogging towards him. "Hey" he greeted monotonously when the other boy stopped infront of him.

When Tooru saw Hinata on his back, he cooed at the tangerine's cuteness. "Awwwe, Hinata looks so adorable on your back, wait is that a hickey?" He pointed on the red mark on Shoyo's neck.

Kei glared at Tooru, annoyed. "What do you want?"

"Nothing"

"Then get lost" Kei walked past Tooru. "Why are you so salty?" Tooru walked beside the blonde.

"Anyway, I just wanted to ask Hinata somethings, but seeing as he's asleep..." Tooru eyed the snoring boy on the blonde's back. "I'll ask you instead"

The blonde figured if he answered him quickly the Aoba Josai student will leave them alone. He could always just give him half ass answers and Oikawa wouldn't even know it.

"What does it mean if your boyfriend saw you surrounded by girls and he leaves without a word?"

Kei faced the Aoba Josai student. "What?"

Tooru placed his arms behind his head. "Tobio-chan and I were at the beach, but then Mei and her friends showed up. I got cornered by some girls asking for pictures and I left Tobio-chan alone with Mei"

"Mei must have pissed him off, and there must have been some jealousy because you're attention is on a bunch of girls" Kei adjusted the boy on his back. "Then he'll definitely walk out"

"He could have said something at least" Tooru muttered.

"Maybe he did"

"Hm?"

"You probably didn't hear him, genius. So he must have thought you were ignoring him"

Guilt welled in Tooru's chest. "Oh"

"Uwaa...Grand king?!" Great, Shoyo woke up. "Sorry, did I wake you Hinata? Was I being too loud?" Tooru scratched his cheek.

"Not at all! I was half awake" Hinata grinned at the Aoba Josai student.

"Well now that you're wide awake" Kei dropped him. "Ouch!" Hinata rubbed his sore bum, and glared at his boyfriend. "Meanie" he muttered before jogging after the two and hugging Kei's arm.

Kei snatched his arm away from Shoyo, and kept raising it above his head, forcing his boyfriend to jump up and down trying to catch his hand.

Tooru watched them, finding their antics adorable, and feeling jealous of their relationship.

Once Shoyo finally caught Kei's hand and hugged it like it was something precious to him, the ginger turned his attention to Tooru.

"If you think Kageyama's lacking attention, go ahead and shower him with it"

"But he acts like he hates it!" Tooru reminded.

Shoyo pointed at Kei. "Tsukki acts like he hates it whenever I jump on him, but he always catch me and carry me around everytime I do!" He smiled teasingly at his blonde boyfriend. "Just spoil Kageyama with attention" he placed both of Kei's arms around him. "It works for me!"

Tooru nodded. "Thanks chibi!"

He walked with them for a bit, chatting with Hinata about volleyball and Kageyama, meanwhile Tsukishima ignored them and put on his earphones.

Soon, Tooru went home.

He has a lot to do with Tobio tomorrow.