51

"What the hell?!" Tobio exclaims, eyes almost bulging out of his sockets when he read the message. Secret? What secret? Did they mean about his fake relationship with Tooru?

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Tobio-chan, are you okay?" Came Tooru's concerned voice.

Without another thought Tobio unlocked the door and showed his boyfriend the screen.

Tooru frowned, before taking the phone and reading the short message. He looked irritated, before relaxing and turning off Tobio's phone and giving it back to him. "Aren't you worried?" Tobio asked.

"Not really" was his carefree reply, shrugging, before going back to the living room.

"Why not?! There's someone out there who knows we lied to Mei! And will probably expose us as phonies! Worse comes worse they spin the story a bit and make it seem like we're  assholes who pretended to be gay and broke a girl's heart for attention!" Tobio's mind was already working on the worst case scenario.

He was even more upset that his boyfriend was so calm about this! Why isn't he worried at all?!

"Tobio-chan, do you love me?"

"Yes" without a doubt.

"And do you know how much I love you?" Tooru smirked at his precious boyfriend who blushed adorably. "You let me know every single day" he muttered.

"Exactly. Our relationship may have started out as a lie, but our feelings are true. There's no lie in our relationship anymore, and we've got supporters! Thousands of 'em" Tooru kissed his boyfriend's cheek assuringly. "It's their words-" he pointed at Tobio's phone "over ours"

"What if they have something against us?" Tobio frowned.

"They could be fabricating this as a prank you know" Tooru reminded. "Besides, how are we sure they're referring to the secret of our relationship? You never know Tobio-chan, they could be referring to something else entirely"

All of Tobio's worry had disappeared thanks to his boyfriend's assurance.

Tooru's right. He's worrying over nothing, for all they know this could just be a prank meant to scare them.

"Besides, Mei's been quiet lately right?" Tooru reminded.

Tobio smiled. "Yeah, she has"

"We should savour it while we can!" Tooru cheered.

The two of them decided to binge watchTobio's CDs, deciding to forget about the text message Tobio received.

Eventually, it was time for Tooru to go home.

"It's pretty dark out" Tobio commented, looking out the window. "And there's no one else outside, could be dangerous for you to walk down the streets this late"

Tooru shrugged. "Don't worry Tobio, I can handle myself" he flexed his arm to show off his muscle to his boyfriend, who blushed and looked away. "I've dealt with my fair share of creeps"

"I'd still sleep better knowing you're safe and sound" Tobio insisted. "Preferably here....for the night". It was then that Tooru realized Tobio was offering(more like insisting) for him to stay the night over.

Tooru felt his heart flutter at the idea. Since Tobio's only ever slept over at his house and he hasn't slept over at Tobio's. Eagerly, he nodded at his boyfriend with a big grin.

"If you touch me in my sleep, I'm kicking you out" Tobio warned with a glare.

"Come on Tobio-chan~ I would never do that! You should have more faith in me" Tooru pouted, encircling his arms around his boyfriend's shoulder. Well...he did try to molest Tobio's face in his sleep once, not that Tobio would ever know that. He'll make sure Tobio NEVER learn about that, he wants him to trust him after all.

The two snuggled together in bed, with Tooru clinging onto as if he feared his boyfriend would disappear the next day.

"I texted my mom and told her I'm staying here with you" he said.

Tobio could only hum in response, before slowly drifting off to sleep.

____________________

The next morning, Tobio woke up to a bombard of messages from his friends. The most recent from Hinata

Boke: KAGEYAMA! u need to come to school ASAP! It's MEI!!