62

Tobio re-read Daichi's message, feeling just a hint of suspicion. He doesn't remember a time when Daichi texted this way, but he chose to shrug the feeling off and go to Karasuno.

"I know because I'm suspended I'm not supposed to set foot in school grounds but.. I feel like this is really important" he thinks, as he slips on his outdoor shoes.

He doesn't have any explanation for this odd feeling. Call it his intuition, call it instinct, or a gut feeling... whatever the hell it was called, he wasn't ignoring it. And besides, it wasn't like he was doing anything important.

And he wanted to get away from his house

He had burned seven letters that morning, all contained the usual harassment and death threats, calling him an assaulter and woman hitter. One of the letters even had the phrase 'I hope you suffer STDs' on repeat.

Compared to the previous letters(ones from a few days ago) calling him a slut, manwhore, and several other degrading names, the letters he received today seemed tamer.

He really wanted to see his friends again. He wanted to see the people who never stopped believing in his innocence.

Really, his suspension was unbearable.

Every single day was a day away from his best friends, his team mates, from volleyball. Every single day has been complete utter crap and he's sick of it.

He thought of Mei, that bitch. Thought of her smug smile, her hateful glare and her shitty high pitch laughter. He hates her to the core. Maybe 'hate' is too soft of a word to describe how he feels for her... He downright despises her now!

She's selfish, irritating, annoying, manipulative, bitchy, psychotic, self-absorbed, crazy, obsessed, and the most HORRIBLE girlfriend in the planet!

10/10 would not recommend

Dating that bitch was the stupidest mistake he ever made.

_______________________

"Phase 1 is done, time for phase 2"

Hinata looked at the blond warily.

The blond noticed the look sent to him by the orange haired boy, so he flashed him what he hoped was an encouraging smile. "Relax midget, it'll all be over soon, I promise. Just... Make sure Mei's in her place"

"If this plan of yours backfires or if you try and betray us" Suga said with a warning smile. "I don't care if I get suspended too, I'll break every bone in your body whilst naming it"

Rei momentarily felt fear. But he swallowed it down and smiled at the grey haired boy. "Dully noted mama crow" he teasingly said. "O-oi" Suga stammered, blushing. "Can people please stop calling me 'mama'?! It's a bruise to my masculinity" he mumbled the last part.

To which Kei retorted with a smirk. "When were you ever masculine? Suga mama"

"U-URUSAI!" Suga snapped. He's seriously had enough with that stupid nickname! He doesn't always act like a mom! And why a mom?! Why isn't he labelled the dad or something?

"Okay" Rei clapped his hands to gain everyone's attention. "Is cute little To-baby-chan here yet?"

"Don't call him that" Tooru glared at him.

"Why? It's true" Rei whined.

"I'm the only one allowed to call him that"