Extra Extra( Short side stories 6 Halloween special)

1. Jibaku No Shounen Oikawa-san

"Hey have you heard? This school has seven Wonders"

He remembered what the girl had told him, about his school's seven legends, also known as the seven Wonders.

"Oh you haven't?" She smirked at him. "Then I'll tell you about the most famous one, the seventh of the seven wonders.." She paused dramatically. "He's Oikawa-san of the locker room! He is said to grant wishes to anyone who summons him...but in exchange he takes something precious from them, and they wouldn't know until it was too late"

She explained that Oikawa-san works like Hanako-san of the bathroom.

Hanako-san lives in the third stall of the bathroom, to summon her you must knock three times whilst asking "Hanako-san, Hanako-san... Are you in there?" For summoning Oikawa-san meanwhile:

One must go to the boy's gym locker room, knock three times on the third locker near your own, and chant the phrase

"Oikawa-san, Oikawa-san... " Tobio nervously whispered while knocking on the third locker. It didn't belong to anyone, and hadn't opened for years, rather mysteriously. Nobody bothered with it. "A-are you in here?"

For a few seconds nothing happened.

And then

Creaaaak

Tobio flinched when the supposedly permanently locked locker door slowly opens and a cold chill runs down his spine.

He thought he heard a deep male voice playfully saying "Hello~"

Tobio gulped and looked around. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw no one. "Just my imagination" he chuckled. Just then, a cold presence made itself known behind him, they breathed against his neck "You summoned me?"

Tobio let out a yelp and jumped back. He spun around and came face to face with a smirking entity. Tobio gulped as he surveyed this... thing before him. "An old uniform... why does that uniform look familiar? His lower half is transparent.. Is he a.. " he gathered his courage and choked out

"A-are you a ghost?"

Said ghost chuckles at him, still smirking he said "I prefer the term 'apparition', my cute summoner" the so called apparition placed his hands behind his back, smirk still evident on his handsome face.

Tobio watched the boy float towards the benches and sat there, his legs criss crossed. "Also known as the seventh of the seven legends.... " he grinned at Tobio "Hajimemashite"

2. What do you do when you see a ghost right in front of you?

Shoyo is embarrassed to admit this

But he absolutely hates Halloween! The creepy costumes, the Gothic decorations, his friends' pranking him, and worst of all Tsukishima thought it's funny to make him watch slasher films with him with all of the lights out

Tonight though, Kei promised him that they'll he watching comedy films instead. But since it was Halloween the comedy movies would still be scary themed. Sort of a mix of the two. So basically, they'll be watching horror-comedy movies.

Shoyo didn't think it'd be too bad

Until he got to Kei's house that is.

The whole place was decorated with fake cobwebs, scary masks, and life like paintings of Japan's most famous yokai and ghost stories like Hanako-san, the Teke Teke, Kuchisake-onna and more.

Shoyo gulped when his boyfriend came down stairs and smirking slyly at him. In his hands were DVD cases of what he presumed were the movies they'll be watching.