Extra Extra(Short Side Stories 3)

1. Don't get your hopes up

"You're beautiful!" Kageyama assured the sad Mei.

The girl brightened up. "I am?" She asked, hope in her eyes.

"Totally" the raven haired boy assured.

Mei giggled, her eyes shining and blushing as she gazed longingly at-

"But I'm really into brunets who play volleyball! Later" he waved good bye before running towards his awaiting boyfriend who carried him like a princess, leaving Mei standing there with a shocked face taking in what just happened.

2. Asking for his phone number, failed

"Tobio-chan~ I seem to have lost my number, can I have yours?" Tooru flirted.

Tobio blinked twice, confused. "Uhh...I could just give you your number from my phone"

"You're really useless aren't you Tobio?!" The angry brunet stormed away leaving a confused Tobio behind.

"What did I do?" The raven haired boy asked, pointing at himself.

3. "Oh look a butterfly!" (Shoyo's mom left for work and Tsuki wants to take him on a date so he left Natsu in Tobio's care who was hanging out with Tooru)

"Run faster! Faster!" Natsu half laughed half screamed as she pulled on Tobio's hair to urge him to run faster. Behind them was Tooru who was chasing them pretending to be a monster that eats orange haired little girls with pig tails.

"Ouch! Okay! Ouch ouch!"Tobio sped up and ran around a tree, Tooru hot on their trail.

Eventually the trio rested. Tobio placed Natsu down whole he and Tooru sat on the bench.

"Hey, why do you look sad Natsu-san?" Tooru asked, smiling at the little girl. "Want Tobio-chan to carry you again? He's tired now though, so I'll carry you instead!"

He held out his arms, but Natsu just pouted. "I miss onii-chan" she said.

"He's busy with Tsukishima right now, but we could call him for you" Tooru offered.

Natsu shook her head. "I--I don't wanna bother him. But" the little girl fiddled with the hem of her shirt. "Whenever I feel sad...Shoyo would k-kiss my cheeks" she looked up at the two boys, her puppy dog eyes made them weak in the knees. "Can you two kiss my cheeks? Like how Shoyo does!"

Tooru and Tobio looked at each other, and nodded. They saw no harm in humoring her, so the two knelt down on either side of her and leaned to kiss her cheeks.

"Oh look a butterfly!" Natsu suddenly moved to run after some pretty butterflies she saw, so the boys missed their target and instead, their lips met each other.

4. Shoyo wants to drink something that's as dark as his soul

"What would you like?" The barista asked Hinata.

The orange haired boy looked at her seriously and said "Give me something as dark as my soul"

Tsukishima sighed and placed a hand on his head, and pulled on his hair. "Ouch! Tsuki!" He pouted at his boyfriend.

"Give him milk"

He looked down at his boyfriend. "To help you grow faster"

"Give him the saltiest drink you have!" Shoyo said to the barista.