Happy Halloween Tobio-chan! (Side Story)

"LET'S PARTY!" Noya and Tanaka cheered before blasting loud music and turning on the colorful lights that hung loosely on the ceiling.

Everyone was dressed in costumes, from wolves, to witches, vampires, ghosts, yokai, or just something as simple as pumpkins or animals. The party was held at Oikawa's house, since he had the widest space. The main party was really at his backyard though, since his backyard was large and open spaced.

"Tobio-chan! Come on!" Tooru, at the moment, was trying to get his boyfriend to come out from his hiding place in Tooru's room. "No way! I look stupid" Tobio grumbled.

Tooru pouted "No you don't! You're adorable!"

Soon, Tobio gave in and left the room. He was wearing what seems to be a Hunter's costume, a dark blue(bordering gray) tunic shirt tucked into his white silk pants, with a long green cape, brown leather gloves, long black boots, with a bow in hand and a bag of fake arrows on his back. He was pouting cutely, looking displeased at his costume.

Tooru meanwhile was gushing over him, complimenting him, saying how handsome and cute he looked, how only he can pull it off, and that his costume perfectly matches Tooru's.

"You're going as a demon" Tobio grumbled. "How the hell does your costume match mine?"

Tooru wore a long flowing black high collared cape, it's collar had red lines on it. Underneath his cape was a long dark blue long sleeve tunic, black pants, and long white boots that reaches his knees.

To complete his look, on his head were large, fake horns.

(Author: for lack of imagination this is what their costumes look like)

"Because of our theme babe!" Tooru grins showing off his fake fangs. "I'm a demon who's fallen head over heels in love with a demon hunter, you, who hates me and has a duty to humanity to exterminate my kind" the brunet narrates. "But ends up falling for my charms anyway, but because of our differences, you as a human and me an immortal demon!" Tooru grabbed his boyfriend and hugged him from the side

"We can never be" he dramatically proclaimed. Tobio sighed and rolled his eyes at his drama king of a boyfriend. "Whatever" he held out his hand for his boyfriend to take

Tooru grins and eagerly clasped his hand into his

The two made their way downstairs, where the rest of their friends were at

"Hey Tobi!" Shoyo shouted over the loud music, skipping over to them, dragging his boyfriend by the arm. Recently, the orange haired boy had took to calling Tobio by a new nickname, Tobi, and though the black crow acts like he dislikes it, it was really the opposite.

"Nice costume! Are those real?" He pointed at the arrows on Tobio's back.

Shoyo had covered himself head to toe in bandages, so Tobio and Tooru guessed from context that he was supposed to be a mummy.